Callen-Lorde Community Health Center Callen-Lorde Community Health Center provides sensitive, quality health care and related services targeted to New York’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities — in all their diversity — regardless of ability to pay. To furt...
Amida Care is a private, not-for-profit health care organization in New York City. The plan is recognized in the health care industry as a high quality health plan that knows how to help each person get the right care at the right time.
Esperanza Medical Clinic Services Provided Hepatitis B & C, HIV treatment Substance Use Treatment Buprenorphine Maintenance Pain Management and Palliative Care Transgender Care STI screening PreP Services
Betances Health Center At Betances we believe that quality health care is a basic human right. Rooted in the Lower East Side of New York City, Betances works to enhance the health and well-being of individuals and families from undeserved, ethnically –rich communities by provid...
St. Ann's Corner of Harm Reduction (SACHR) is a culturally diverse, community-based non-profit organization.
Designated a Level 3 Medical Home, the network offers a full range of comprehensive health and dental care, including adult and family medicine, behavioral health, chronic disease management, comprehensive HIV/AIDS services, pediatrics, specialty services and more.
Brightpoint Health Brightpoint Health drives dramatic improvements in the health of New Yorkers. Brightpoint Health is a recognized leader in the delivery of high-quality, person-centered, integrated care resulting in improved health outcomes for people, families and communities ...
The Center for Comprehensive Health Practice (CCHP) is an interdisciplinary family-focused health center offering quality primary care, behavioral health treatment and supportive services in East Harlem, New York.
We are passionate about healing individuals, families and communities challenged by substance use disorders and related mental health conditions.
AHF Pharmacy By filling your prescriptions through an AHF Pharmacy, you are helping people living with HIV. 96¢ of every dollar collected by our pharmacies directly fund AIDS Healthcare Foundation’s HIV/AIDS programs and services domestically and abroad. Providing cutting-edge...
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020
- Job | Manager, Policy & Legislative Affairs @ NASTAD July 30, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 7-16-20 July 24, 2020
- Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid Programs July 24, 2020
- CDC Algorithm for Testing and Treating Pregnant Women for Hep B July 22, 2020
- Job | Part-Time Hep C Peer Navigator @ VOCAL-NY July 17, 2020
- New Hep B & C Screening & Treatment Guidance | NYC Health Dept Dear Colleague Letter July 15, 2020