Jamaica Hospital offers comprehensive HCV treatment and care services.
The Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center is committed to being the focus of a healthy community, stressing the organization's values of caring and respect for everyone.
Located in an ethnically diverse residential neighborhood directly on the border of northern Brooklyn and western Queens, Wyckoff Heights Medical Center is a 350-bed teaching hospital.
SUNY Downstate is one of the nation's leading urban medical centers. SUNY Downstate comprises a College of Medicine, College of Health Related Professions, College of Nursing, School of Graduate Studies, School of Public Health, and University Hospital of Brooklyn.
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is responsible for enforcing federal laws that make it illegal to discriminate against a job applicant or an employee because of the person's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or olde...
A leading HIV, substance abuse, and mental health, behavior research center that is focused on the well-being of all people, including sexual, racial, ethnic and cultural minorities and other marginalized populations.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Clinical Practice Facilitation Project Coordinator @ NYC Health Dept January 19, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 12-17-20 January 14, 2021
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021