The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is responsible for enforcing federal laws that make it illegal to discriminate against a job applicant or an employee because of the person's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or olde...
Community Health Action of Staten Island’s mission is to improve the lives of individuals, families and communities challenged by health disparities related to poverty, discrimination and lack of access through service, education and advocacy.
The AIDS Institute protects and promotes the health of New York State's diverse population through disease surveillance and the provision of quality prevention, health care and support services
To improve the lives of all New Yorkers by leading a comprehensive premier system of addiction services for prevention, treatment, and recovery
The work of our office is, at its heart, about inclusion. New York City's Mayor's Office of Immigrant Affairs works to ensure that all immigrant New Yorkers are part of the City and have access to justice, and advocates for continued immigration reforms at all levels of governmen...
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Patient Navigator @ NYC H+H Bellevue November 27, 2020
- Job| Peer Corps @ NYC Health Department November 17, 2020
- NYS 2020 Viral Hepatitis Strategic Plan (NYS DOH) November 4, 2020
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 10-15-20 October 22, 2020
- Job | Director of National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable October 22, 2020
- Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit (NASTAD) October 15, 2020