Jamaica Hospital offers comprehensive HCV treatment and care services.
NYC Health + Hospitals / Lincoln has its clinical affiliation with the Physicians Affiliation Group of New York, P.C., and an academic affiliation with the Weill Medical College of Cornell University.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan, along with other NYC Health + Hospitals facilities, received high quality ratings from the New York State Department of Health comparing key quality measures and treatments for specific conditions in hospitals statewide.
Mount Sinai Queens features a new state-of-the-art Emergency Department and a range of advanced medical and surgical services. We offer Hep-b and Hep-c treatment to patients.
As a major teaching hospital, with nine graduate medical education residency programs and six fellowship programs, New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital is equipped with highly advanced medical equipment and technology.
New York Presbyterian is consistently recognized as a leader in medical education, ground-breaking research and innovative, patient-centered clinical care.
- Paid Internship | Transitional Hep C Navigator @ NYC Health Dept February 14, 2020
- Job | Program Manager @ Hep B Initiative-Washington DC February 13, 2020
- Job | Hepatitis B Policy Fellow @ AAPCHO January 27, 2020
- Job | Community Outreach and Education Manager @ American Liver Foundation January 24, 2020
- Viral Hep, HIV, STD Research Data Analyst @ California Health Dept January 23, 2020
- Job | Helpline Specialist @ American Liver Foundation January 16, 2020
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/18/2020) January 16, 2020