Jamaica Hospital offers comprehensive HCV treatment and care services.
NYC Health + Hospitals / Lincoln has its clinical affiliation with the Physicians Affiliation Group of New York, P.C., and an academic affiliation with the Weill Medical College of Cornell University.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan, along with other NYC Health + Hospitals facilities, received high quality ratings from the New York State Department of Health comparing key quality measures and treatments for specific conditions in hospitals statewide.
Mount Sinai Queens features a new state-of-the-art Emergency Department and a range of advanced medical and surgical services. We offer Hep-b and Hep-c treatment to patients.
As a major teaching hospital, with nine graduate medical education residency programs and six fellowship programs, New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital is equipped with highly advanced medical equipment and technology.
New York Presbyterian is consistently recognized as a leader in medical education, ground-breaking research and innovative, patient-centered clinical care.
The Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center is committed to being the focus of a healthy community, stressing the organization's values of caring and respect for everyone.
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019
- AIDS Institute Drug User Health Capacity Building Initiative December 11, 2019
- Internship | Project AHEAD @ Charles B Wang Community Health Center December 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Clinical Capacity Building Program Assistant Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019