Ensuring optimal patient care through the use of advanced technology, innovative medical and surgical treatments, and staff expertise.
The Division of Gastroenterology (ailments of the digestive system) provides assistance and consultation to referring physicians on all aspects of care for adult patients with suspected or diagnosed gastrointestinal or liver disease.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Elmhurst is part of an integrated health care system of hospitals, neighborhood health centers, long-term care, nursing homes and home care.
Located in an ethnically diverse residential neighborhood directly on the border of northern Brooklyn and western Queens, Wyckoff Heights Medical Center is a 350-bed teaching hospital.
Providing primary, specialty, and acute care services with an emphasis on disease prevention and health promotion for residents of North Brooklyn, including Bushwick, Williamsburg, Greenpoint, Bedford Stuyvesant, and Fort Greene.
SUNY Downstate is one of the nation's leading urban medical centers. SUNY Downstate comprises a College of Medicine, College of Health Related Professions, College of Nursing, School of Graduate Studies, School of Public Health, and University Hospital of Brooklyn.
Staten Island University Hospital conducts medical research in our state-of-the-art facilities and support the most influential and comprehensive residency program in the area.
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019
- AIDS Institute Drug User Health Capacity Building Initiative December 11, 2019
- Internship | Project AHEAD @ Charles B Wang Community Health Center December 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Clinical Capacity Building Program Assistant Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019