Our mission is to partner with our culturally-diverse communities to provide a continuum of outstanding healthcare services to individuals and families through a caring and trustworthy staff.
Maimonides Medical Center Maimonides Medical Center remains a vital and thriving non-profit, non-sectarian hospital. It is the pre-eminent treatment facility and medical center in the Borough of Brooklyn – and among the best in the country. Maimonides provides safe, high qualit...
NYU Langone Medical Center NYU Langone Medical Center is one of the nation’s premier academic medical centers. Our trifold mission to serve, teach, and discover is achieved daily through an integrated academic culture devoted to excellence in patient care, education, and resear...
Interfaith Medical Center is a multi-site community teaching health care system which provides a wide range of medical, surgical, gynecological, dental, psychiatric, pediatric and other services throughout Central Brooklyn.
The Division of General Internal Medicine Hepatitis C Clinical and Research Program is an innovative program based within the primary care clinic services.
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020
- Job | Manager, Policy & Legislative Affairs @ NASTAD July 30, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 7-16-20 July 24, 2020
- Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid Programs July 24, 2020
- CDC Algorithm for Testing and Treating Pregnant Women for Hep B July 22, 2020
- Job | Part-Time Hep C Peer Navigator @ VOCAL-NY July 17, 2020
- New Hep B & C Screening & Treatment Guidance | NYC Health Dept Dear Colleague Letter July 15, 2020