On February 26th, the New York State Drug Utilization Review Board will meet to review and recommend NYS Medicaid clinical criteria for Viekira Pak - the most recently approved Hepatitis C therapy - marketed by AbbVie.
On Feb 26th, 2015, the NYS Drug Utilization Review Board (DURB) voted unanimously to move Viekira Pak to preferred status for NYS Medicaid Fee-for-service members, and to remove restrictions based on disease prognosis and severity from the current clinical criteria for Viekira Pa...
FDA Approves Viekira Pak to Treat Hep C A new hepatitis C medication, Viekira Pak, was approved today by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). AbbVie, who markets the drug, has not immediately released the price of the new all-oral Hep C medication which will now rival Ha...
YSDOH Drug Utilization Review Board meeting, the board voted to approve Viekira Pak as its preferred drug for persons chronically infected with HCV and enrolled in FFS Medicaid. Viekira Pak will be available for all chronically infected persons regardless of disease severity. Thi...
DA approved revisions to the Olysio (simeprevir) label to include dosing recommendations for the treatment of HCV/HIV-1 coinfection and to expand the indications and usage to include genotype 4 infection.
To discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. To our patients and customers, employees, global communities, shareholders, environment and other stakeholders, we promise to act on our belief that the priceless ingredient of...
- Advocacy Committee September 15, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative September 15, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 8-20-20 August 31, 2020
- Open for Comment | CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits August 24, 2020
- Job | Hep C Community Engagement Officer @ TAG (part-time) August 17, 2020
- Data-to-Care Toolkit August 14, 2020
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020