On October 16, 2014, the fee-for-service (FFS) pharmacy program implemented clinical criteria for Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) drug therapy, as was recommended by the Drug Utilization Review Board (DURB) at the September 18, 2014 meeting. Included in this criteria were the following ...
YSDOH Drug Utilization Review Board meeting, the board voted to approve Viekira Pak as its preferred drug for persons chronically infected with HCV and enrolled in FFS Medicaid. Viekira Pak will be available for all chronically infected persons regardless of disease severity. Thi...
On Feb 26th, 2015, the NYS Drug Utilization Review Board (DURB) voted unanimously to move Viekira Pak to preferred status for NYS Medicaid Fee-for-service members, and to remove restrictions based on disease prognosis and severity from the current clinical criteria for Viekira Pa...
On February 26th, the New York State Drug Utilization Review Board will meet to review and recommend NYS Medicaid clinical criteria for Viekira Pak - the most recently approved Hepatitis C therapy - marketed by AbbVie.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Patient Navigator @ NYC H+H Bellevue November 27, 2020
- Job| Peer Corps @ NYC Health Department November 17, 2020
- NYS 2020 Viral Hepatitis Strategic Plan (NYS DOH) November 4, 2020
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 10-15-20 October 22, 2020
- Job | Director of National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable October 22, 2020
- Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit (NASTAD) October 15, 2020