VOCAL-NY and Harm Reduction Coalition have released the Hep C 2017 State Budget and Legislative Platform.
To determine the impact of the NYS Hepatitis C Testing Law, the NYSDOH drew from multiple data sources that assessed testing levels in New York before and after the law went into effect.
Sign On | NYS Legislation to Fully Legalize Syringe Possession & Reform Expanded Syringe Access Program (ESAP)Advocacy, Harm Reduction, NYS Legislation
More than 20 years into legal syringe exchange in New York, a criminal law results in thousands of arrests for syringe possession every year. Reform of the ESAP program which allows syringe distribution of syringes through pharmacies and by non-SEP healthcare providers is needed...
New York has appropriated less than $1.2 million for an epidemic affecting more than 200,000 New Yorkers, which is causing increasing disability and death and healthcare costs.
Sign on Letter | NYS Medicaid Solvaldi Clinical Criteria Comments (Project Inform) The draft clinical criteria for the use of Sofosbuvir (Sovaldi) under NY State Medicaid is open for public comment. See the details of the comment period and clinical criteria here. Project Inform,...
New York State has already begun to lay a foundation for scaling up our response to the hepatitis C epidemic, including $2.1 million in new funding available through the Medicaid Redesign Team’s proposal to promote hepatitis C care and treatment through service integration.
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019
- Join! NYS Hep C Elimination Plan Community Feedback Calls (June 13, 20, 26) June 6, 2019
- Funding | Youth Street Outreach Program – HHS Grant (Due July 1) June 3, 2019
- Job | Program Director @ National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable May 31, 2019