VOCAL-NY and Harm Reduction Coalition have released the Hep C 2017 State Budget and Legislative Platform.
To determine the impact of the NYS Hepatitis C Testing Law, the NYSDOH drew from multiple data sources that assessed testing levels in New York before and after the law went into effect.
Sign On | NYS Legislation to Fully Legalize Syringe Possession & Reform Expanded Syringe Access Program (ESAP)Advocacy, Harm Reduction, NYS Legislation
More than 20 years into legal syringe exchange in New York, a criminal law results in thousands of arrests for syringe possession every year. Reform of the ESAP program which allows syringe distribution of syringes through pharmacies and by non-SEP healthcare providers is needed...
New York has appropriated less than $1.2 million for an epidemic affecting more than 200,000 New Yorkers, which is causing increasing disability and death and healthcare costs.
Sign on Letter | NYS Medicaid Solvaldi Clinical Criteria Comments (Project Inform) The draft clinical criteria for the use of Sofosbuvir (Sovaldi) under NY State Medicaid is open for public comment. See the details of the comment period and clinical criteria here. Project Inform,...
- NYS Hepatitis Telehealth Resources March 30, 2020
- COVID-19 “Coronavirus” Community Resources March 19, 2020
- Hep Free NYC Webinar E-Meeting Highlights | 03-18-2020 March 19, 2020
- Hep Free NYC Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 02-05-2020 March 4, 2020
- Job | Hepatitis Education & Training Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department March 2, 2020
- Launch of Hepatitis Elimination Series in Clinical Liver Disease February 25, 2020
- Job | Hep Associate @ NASTAD February 19, 2020