On October 16, 2014, the fee-for-service (FFS) pharmacy program implemented clinical criteria for Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) drug therapy, as was recommended by the Drug Utilization Review Board (DURB) at the September 18, 2014 meeting. Included in this criteria were the following ...
This interactive workshop, led by renowned hepatologist Dr. Robert Gish, is designed to provide health care providers and their medical team with core medical knowledge of hepatitis B (HBV) and hepatitis C (HCV).
July 16 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
July 22 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019
- Join! NYS Hep C Elimination Plan Community Feedback Calls (June 13, 20, 26) June 6, 2019
- Funding | Youth Street Outreach Program – HHS Grant (Due July 1) June 3, 2019
- Job | Program Director @ National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable May 31, 2019