Learn about FREE VIRAL HEPATITIS TRAINING opportunities throughout New York State.
SAVE THE DATE! From Screening to Treatment: The Clinician’s Role in Eliminating Hepatitis C in New York State This half-day program will focus on hepatitis C (Hep C) epidemiology on a national, state, and local level and the NYS guideline for Hep C screening, diagnosis, and tre...
The NYC Health Department HIV Training and Technical Assistance Program (TTAP) offers viral hepatitis training at no cost. Location: Long Island City, 42-09 28th Street Queens, NY 11101 Hepatitis C Rapid Point of Care Testing Technologies: This training provides a demonstrati...
Description: This one day training will review the latest advances in treatment for hepatitis C (Hep C) and increase awareness of Hep C Peer Workers about the overall medical care needs of people living with Hep C. The training will review New York State core competencies for ...
This one-day training will explore Hepatitis C virus (HCV) prevention for young (18-29 years) people who inject drugs (PWID) in both urban and non-urban settings. The training will emphasize the link between viral hepatitis infection, prescription opioid misuse, and ...
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020
- Job | Manager, Policy & Legislative Affairs @ NASTAD July 30, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 7-16-20 July 24, 2020
- Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid Programs July 24, 2020
- CDC Algorithm for Testing and Treating Pregnant Women for Hep B July 22, 2020
- Job | Part-Time Hep C Peer Navigator @ VOCAL-NY July 17, 2020
- New Hep B & C Screening & Treatment Guidance | NYC Health Dept Dear Colleague Letter July 15, 2020