Learn about FREE VIRAL HEPATITIS TRAINING opportunities throughout New York State.
SAVE THE DATE! From Screening to Treatment: The Clinician’s Role in Eliminating Hepatitis C in New York State This half-day program will focus on hepatitis C (Hep C) epidemiology on a national, state, and local level and the NYS guideline for Hep C screening, diagnosis, and tre...
The NYC Health Department HIV Training and Technical Assistance Program (TTAP) offers viral hepatitis training at no cost. Location: Long Island City, 42-09 28th Street Queens, NY 11101 Hepatitis C Rapid Point of Care Testing Technologies: This training provides a demonstrati...
Description: This one day training will review the latest advances in treatment for hepatitis C (Hep C) and increase awareness of Hep C Peer Workers about the overall medical care needs of people living with Hep C. The training will review New York State core competencies for ...
This one-day training will explore Hepatitis C virus (HCV) prevention for young (18-29 years) people who inject drugs (PWID) in both urban and non-urban settings. The training will emphasize the link between viral hepatitis infection, prescription opioid misuse, and ...
- Job | National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable Director October 22, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 10-19-2020 October 20, 2020
- Training | Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit October 15, 2020
- Job | Staying Safe Study Recruiter @CUNYISPH October 14, 2020
- Job | Field Recruiter @RFCUNY October 14, 2020
- Paid Interview | Hepatitis patients with pruritus (skin itching) October 13, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 09-21-2020 October 8, 2020