More than 60 organizations, including NVHR, signed onto a letter urging the Trump administration to invest in the Department of Health & Human Services Viral Hepatitis Action Plan
Tour Notes:Callen-Lorde Community Health Center Hep C Program June 16th, 2015 (3-5 PM) – 356 W 18th St, New York, NY 10011 NYC Hepatitis Patient Navigator Network Leader: Paul Bolter – PBolter@liverfoundation.org To Join our Hep Free NYC Patient Navigator Network and ...
MP-CPI-19-001 Hepatitis B Demonstration Program Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health See more information here. GENERAL INFORMATION Opportunity Number: MP-CPI-19-001 Opportunity Title: Hepatitis B Demonstration Program Expected Num...
News, Patient Education Materials, Program
New York State (NYS) Removal of Prior Authorization for Hep C Medications Frequently Asked Questions 1. Are insurance companies aware of this change? Yes, insurance companies (Medicaid Managed Care plans, MMC) are aware of this change. On July 23, 2020, the New Yor...
Advocacy, News, HepCX News
The USPSTF's draft recommendations on testing hepatitis C among injection drug users and others at high risk is a major improvement over previous guidelines (a grade “B”, meaning testing is recommended).
Division of Disease Control, New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (NYC DOHMH)
News & Recent Posts
- News | Viral Hepatitis Surveillance and Progress Reports (CDC) September 19, 2022
- Hep Free NYC Meeting Highlights | 09-14-2022 September 19, 2022
- 2022 World AIDS Day Commissioner’s Special Recognition Awards Call for Nominations September 13, 2022
- Job | Leading With Lived Experience Consultants @HepNET August 26, 2022
- Action Alert | Designate NAIRHHA Day as a Federal Health Observance! August 23, 2022
- Job | Hep B & Hep Delta Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai July 27, 2022
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai LEAP Program July 27, 2022
- Job | Hep B & Hep Delta Patient Navigator @ Mount Sinai July 27, 2022