In March 2020, the United States Preventive Services Task Force recommended one-time screening for hepatitis C in people aged 18-79. Simplified treatment guidance has been developed for hepatitis B and C.
The Viral Hepatitis Program acknowledges that community testing programs are in a unique position to identify people at risk for hepatitis C, to provide testing and linkage to care. The following information is provided to support efficient community testing for programs that use...
Preventing, Identifying and Managing Hepatitis B Virus Infection: City Health Information (NYC Health Dept, 2018)Guidelines, News, HepCX News
The NYC Health Department recently released the 2018 version of City Health Information (CHI): Preventing, Identifying, and Managing Hepatitis B Virus Infection.
The NYC Health Department recently released the 2018 version of City Health Information (CHI): Diagnosing & Managing Hep C providing guidance to Primary Care Providers in hepatitis C screening, management and treatment.
The American College of Physicians' High Value Care Task Force and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention developed this article to present best practice statements for hepatitis B vaccination, screening, and linkage to care.
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020
- Job | Manager, Policy & Legislative Affairs @ NASTAD July 30, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 7-16-20 July 24, 2020
- Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid Programs July 24, 2020
- CDC Algorithm for Testing and Treating Pregnant Women for Hep B July 22, 2020
- Job | Part-Time Hep C Peer Navigator @ VOCAL-NY July 17, 2020
- New Hep B & C Screening & Treatment Guidance | NYC Health Dept Dear Colleague Letter July 15, 2020