The USPSTF recommends screening for hep B in adolescents and adults at increased risk for infection.
In March 2020, the United States Preventive Services Task Force recommended one-time screening for hepatitis C in people aged 18-79. Simplified treatment guidance has been developed for hepatitis B and C.
The Viral Hepatitis Program acknowledges that community testing programs are in a unique position to identify people at risk for hepatitis C, to provide testing and linkage to care. The following information is provided to support efficient community testing for programs that use...
Preventing, Identifying and Managing Hepatitis B Virus Infection: City Health Information (NYC Health Dept, 2018)Guidelines, News, HepCX News
The NYC Health Department recently released the 2018 version of City Health Information (CHI): Preventing, Identifying, and Managing Hepatitis B Virus Infection.
The NYC Health Department recently released the 2018 version of City Health Information (CHI): Diagnosing & Managing Hep C providing guidance to Primary Care Providers in hepatitis C screening, management and treatment.
The American College of Physicians' High Value Care Task Force and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention developed this article to present best practice statements for hepatitis B vaccination, screening, and linkage to care.
News & Recent Posts
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021
- Funding | Cancer Prevention & Early Detection Community Grants (Deadline April 21, 2021) March 29, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee Meeting Highlights March 25, 2021
- Funding | Hep B United Mini-Grants (Deadline August 20, 2021) March 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai LEAP (Liver Education & Action Program) March 19, 2021
- Patient Navigator/Outreach | REACH Program @ Mount Sinai March 18, 2021