The Viral Hepatitis Program acknowledges that community testing programs are in a unique position to identify people at risk for hepatitis C, to provide testing and linkage to care. The following information is provided to support efficient community testing for programs that use...
This report presents an overview of the NYC Health Department’s 2017 surveillance and research data on hepatitis B and C in NYC, as well as the Health Department’s programmatic activities to address these epidemics.
The NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) examined anti-HCV and RNA testing performed by dialysis centres in NYC between 1 January 2014 and 31 December 2017 to assess HCV testing practices.
Evaluation of whether enrollment in Project INSPIRE was associated with differences in HCV treatment and cure compared with a demographically similar group not enrolled in the programme.
Project INSPIRE provides care coordination to HCV patients and a web‐based training program (telementoring) on disease management and treatment by HCV specialists to primary care providers inexperienced in HCV treatment.
Preventing, Identifying and Managing Hepatitis B Virus Infection: City Health Information (NYC Health Dept, 2018)Guidelines, HepCX News
The NYC Health Department recently released the 2018 version of City Health Information (CHI): Preventing, Identifying, and Managing Hepatitis B Virus Infection.
The NYC Health Department recently released the 2018 version of City Health Information (CHI): Diagnosing & Managing Hep C providing guidance to Primary Care Providers in hepatitis C screening, management and treatment.
The primary goals of the Manual are to increase advocates' knowledge about available HCV tests and treatments and to jumpstart discussions on advocacy strategies that can be used to open up affordable access for more people with HCV.
The American College of Physicians' High Value Care Task Force and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention developed this article to present best practice statements for hepatitis B vaccination, screening, and linkage to care.
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Post-Incarceration Community-Based Transitional Services (Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice) September 24, 2019
- Job | Community Health Worker/Peer Navigator @ STAR Program SUNY Downstate September 20, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Program Assistant (CUNY Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department September 20, 2019