In recognition of Liver Cancer Awareness Month, Gilead Sciences is excited to share that you can now watch BE ABOUT IT – the documentary highlighting the impact of chronic hep B on the Asian American community – on the Gilead YouTube channel!
Patient Educational Materials
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
Jade: Song of Hope is a short documentary film produced by Hep Free Hawai'i and local filmmaker, Alex Bocchieri, to raise awareness about hepatitis C.
In "Take Care, Take Charge" you can find practical tips for safer use, where to get new syringes, how to prevent an overdose, information on HIV and Hep C, and more.
This is the first video in the series “Young People Who Inject” developed by Harm Reduction Coalition in partnership with the New York State Department of Health.
- Research Opportunity | Participants Needed in Clinical Study for Hep C Treatment October 16, 2018
- Training | Bridge HCV Trainings for Addiction and HCV Treatment Centers October 15, 2018
- Job | Hep B/C Patient Navigator @ Elmhurst Hospital October 10, 2018
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 10-03-18 October 8, 2018
- Nominate Hep C Elimination Champion/Team for NYS DOH Commissioner World AIDS Day Award! September 21, 2018
- Soliciting Feedback on Draft National Harm Reduction Strategy August 20, 2018
- Article | Effect of Hepatocellular Carcinoma on Mortality Among Individuals With Hep B or Hep C Infection in NYC, 2001–2012 July 31, 2018
- NY Governor Announces First-In-Nation Task Force To Eliminate Hepatitis C July 27, 2018
Sign Up For Texts
to receive free texts about hepatitis C and liver health.