This one-day training will explore Hepatitis C virus (HCV) prevention for young (18-29 years) people who inject drugs (PWID) in both urban and non-urban settings. The training will emphasize the link between viral hepatitis infection, prescription opioid misuse, and ...
Substance Use, Drug Addition, PWID (people who inject drugs)
AIDS United seeks to hire a Syringe Access Policy Organizer to provide policy, advocacy, and regulatory capacity in support of state and federal efforts to increase the availability of syringe access programs throughout the United States.
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019
- AIDS Institute Drug User Health Capacity Building Initiative December 11, 2019
- Internship | Project AHEAD @ Charles B Wang Community Health Center December 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Clinical Capacity Building Program Assistant Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019