This one-day training will explore Hepatitis C virus (HCV) prevention for young (18-29 years) people who inject drugs (PWID) in both urban and non-urban settings. The training will emphasize the link between viral hepatitis infection, prescription opioid misuse, and ...
Substance Use, Drug Addition, PWID (people who inject drugs)
AIDS United seeks to hire a Syringe Access Policy Organizer to provide policy, advocacy, and regulatory capacity in support of state and federal efforts to increase the availability of syringe access programs throughout the United States.
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
- Funding | Innovative Hepatitis C Care and Treatment Models for People Who Inject Drugs (PWID) November 8, 2018
- Hepatitis C Group Treatment in Primary Care Webinar Recording November 1, 2018
- Hepatitis A, B and C in New York City: 2017 Annual Report October 30, 2018
- Job | Technical Consultant, Drug User Health @ NASTAD October 19, 2018
- Nominate Hep C Elimination Champion/Team for NYS DOH Commissioner World AIDS Day Award! September 21, 2018
- Soliciting Feedback on Draft National Harm Reduction Strategy August 20, 2018
- Article | Effect of Hepatocellular Carcinoma on Mortality Among Individuals With Hep B or Hep C Infection in NYC, 2001–2012 July 31, 2018
- NY Governor Announces First-In-Nation Task Force To Eliminate Hepatitis C July 27, 2018
Sign Up For Texts
to receive free texts about hepatitis C and liver health.