This one-day training will explore Hepatitis C virus (HCV) prevention for young (18-29 years) people who inject drugs (PWID) in both urban and non-urban settings. The training will emphasize the link between viral hepatitis infection, prescription opioid misuse, and ...
Substance Use, Drug Addition, PWID (people who inject drugs)
News, Patient Education Materials, Drug Use, Hep C Task Force, Hepatitis C, HepCX News, Opioids, Team HOPE, Video, Youth Programs
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
March 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
March 9 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm EST
News & Recent Posts
- Internship | PT Peer RADx-UP Program @ Alliance Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center March 4, 2021
- NYC Health Department Form to Self-Certify Medical Condition for COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility (including Liver Disease) February 23, 2021
- Coalition against Hepatitis in People of African Origin (CHIPO) NYC February 17, 2021
- Job | Certified Recovery Peer Advocate @ Addiction Care Interventions February 12, 2021
- Job | Partnerships & Communications Associate Director @ Stanford University Asian Liver Center February 11, 2021
- CHIPO-NYC Committee Meeting Highlights | 1-27-21 February 4, 2021