amfAR is pleased to release an RFP to support local organizations in addressing HIV and hepatitis C in the context of the opioid epidemic.
OMH at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services administers cooperative agreement and grant programs to support projects that implement innovative models to improve minority health and reduce health disparities.
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
This grant supports research projects that inform community response and promote comprehensive, integrated approaches to prevent HIV and hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, along with associated comorbidities such as hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection and sexually transmitted disea...
Researchers at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center are conducting an NIH-funded study to examine whether providing opioid addiction treatment as part of a group is superior to one-on-one visits with a physician.
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019