amfAR is pleased to release an RFP to support local organizations in addressing HIV and hepatitis C in the context of the opioid epidemic.
OMH at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services administers cooperative agreement and grant programs to support projects that implement innovative models to improve minority health and reduce health disparities.
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
This grant supports research projects that inform community response and promote comprehensive, integrated approaches to prevent HIV and hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, along with associated comorbidities such as hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection and sexually transmitted disea...
Researchers at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center are conducting an NIH-funded study to examine whether providing opioid addiction treatment as part of a group is superior to one-on-one visits with a physician.
- Funding | Innovative Hepatitis C Care and Treatment Models for People Who Inject Drugs (PWID) November 8, 2018
- Hepatitis C Group Treatment in Primary Care Webinar Recording November 1, 2018
- Hepatitis A, B and C in New York City: 2017 Annual Report October 30, 2018
- Job | Technical Consultant, Drug User Health @ NASTAD October 19, 2018
- Nominate Hep C Elimination Champion/Team for NYS DOH Commissioner World AIDS Day Award! September 21, 2018
- Soliciting Feedback on Draft National Harm Reduction Strategy August 20, 2018
- Article | Effect of Hepatocellular Carcinoma on Mortality Among Individuals With Hep B or Hep C Infection in NYC, 2001–2012 July 31, 2018
- NY Governor Announces First-In-Nation Task Force To Eliminate Hepatitis C July 27, 2018
Sign Up For Texts
to receive free texts about hepatitis C and liver health.