amfAR is pleased to release an RFP to support local organizations in addressing HIV and hepatitis C in the context of the opioid epidemic.
OMH at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services administers cooperative agreement and grant programs to support projects that implement innovative models to improve minority health and reduce health disparities.
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
This grant supports research projects that inform community response and promote comprehensive, integrated approaches to prevent HIV and hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, along with associated comorbidities such as hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection and sexually transmitted disea...
Researchers at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center are conducting an NIH-funded study to examine whether providing opioid addiction treatment as part of a group is superior to one-on-one visits with a physician.
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019
- Join! NYS Hep C Elimination Plan Community Feedback Calls (June 13, 20, 26) June 6, 2019
- Funding | Youth Street Outreach Program – HHS Grant (Due July 1) June 3, 2019
- Job | Program Director @ National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable May 31, 2019