amfAR is pleased to release an RFP to support local organizations in addressing HIV and hepatitis C in the context of the opioid epidemic.
OMH at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services administers cooperative agreement and grant programs to support projects that implement innovative models to improve minority health and reduce health disparities.
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
This grant supports research projects that inform community response and promote comprehensive, integrated approaches to prevent HIV and hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, along with associated comorbidities such as hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection and sexually transmitted disea...
Researchers at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center are conducting an NIH-funded study to examine whether providing opioid addiction treatment as part of a group is superior to one-on-one visits with a physician.
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 10-19-2020 October 20, 2020
- Training | Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit October 15, 2020
- Job | Staying Safe Study Recruiter @CUNYISPH October 14, 2020
- Job | Field Recruiter @RFCUNY October 14, 2020
- Paid Interview | Hepatitis patients with pruritus (skin itching) October 13, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 09-21-2020 October 8, 2020
- Meeting Highlights | Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee 09-23-2020 October 1, 2020