amfAR is pleased to release an RFP to support local organizations in addressing HIV and hepatitis C in the context of the opioid epidemic.
OMH at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services administers cooperative agreement and grant programs to support projects that implement innovative models to improve minority health and reduce health disparities.
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
This grant supports research projects that inform community response and promote comprehensive, integrated approaches to prevent HIV and hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, along with associated comorbidities such as hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection and sexually transmitted disea...
Researchers at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center are conducting an NIH-funded study to examine whether providing opioid addiction treatment as part of a group is superior to one-on-one visits with a physician.
News & Recent Posts
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2021 April 16, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021
- Funding | Cancer Prevention & Early Detection Community Grants (Deadline April 21, 2021) March 29, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee Meeting Highlights March 25, 2021
- Funding | Hep B United Mini-Grants (Deadline August 20, 2021) March 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai LEAP (Liver Education & Action Program) March 19, 2021