amfAR is pleased to release an RFP to support local organizations in addressing HIV and hepatitis C in the context of the opioid epidemic.
OMH at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services administers cooperative agreement and grant programs to support projects that implement innovative models to improve minority health and reduce health disparities.
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
This grant supports research projects that inform community response and promote comprehensive, integrated approaches to prevent HIV and hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, along with associated comorbidities such as hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection and sexually transmitted disea...
Researchers at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center are conducting an NIH-funded study to examine whether providing opioid addiction treatment as part of a group is superior to one-on-one visits with a physician.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Clinical Practice Facilitation Project Coordinator @ NYC Health Dept January 19, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 12-17-20 January 14, 2021
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021