amfAR is pleased to release an RFP to support local organizations in addressing HIV and hepatitis C in the context of the opioid epidemic.
OMH at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services administers cooperative agreement and grant programs to support projects that implement innovative models to improve minority health and reduce health disparities.
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
This grant supports research projects that inform community response and promote comprehensive, integrated approaches to prevent HIV and hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, along with associated comorbidities such as hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection and sexually transmitted disea...
Researchers at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center are conducting an NIH-funded study to examine whether providing opioid addiction treatment as part of a group is superior to one-on-one visits with a physician.
- Viral Hepatitis Capacity Building Intern @ NYC Health Department September 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Policy Fellow @ AAPCHO August 29, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ African Services Committee August 27, 2019
- Paid Research Opportunity | Participants Needed in Study Reducing Drinking in Co-infected Patients August 27, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Program Director @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hep C/Harm Reduction Nurse Practitioner Clinical Program Manager @ Mount Sinai/VOCAL August 23, 2019