Research Coordinator at Memorial Sloan Kettering This is a full-time Research Coordinator (RC) position for the Partnership Community Outreach, Research, and Training Core (PCORE). PCORE is the community outreach component of the The City College of New York (CCNY) and Memorial S...
Researchers at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center are conducting an NIH-funded study to examine whether providing opioid addiction treatment as part of a group is superior to one-on-one visits with a physician.
The CRC-II will interact with research participants and work under the direction of the principal investigator in the conduct of a study developing a behavioral intervention to improve rates of hepatitis C treatment initiation in patient with HIV and HCV infection.
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019
- AIDS Institute Drug User Health Capacity Building Initiative December 11, 2019
- Internship | Project AHEAD @ Charles B Wang Community Health Center December 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Clinical Capacity Building Program Assistant Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019