Clinical Research Coordinator at Mount Sinai
Clinical Research Coordinator II (CRC-II)
Division of General Internal Medicine
Department of Medicine
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Content Area of Research: Hepatitis C, HIV/AIDS
The CRC-II will interact with research participants and work under the direction of the principal investigator in the conduct of a study developing a behavioral intervention to improve rates of hepatitis C treatment initiation in patient with HIV and HCV infection.
- Research subject recruitment and retention
- Consenting of research subjects
- Administration of questionnaires and neuropsychological tests
- Abstraction of medical chart information
- Coordination of study appointments and materials
- Data entry and management
- Coordinates activities of other study staff
- Preparation of presentations and reports
- Preparation and submission of grant applications, IRB/GCO documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in sciences or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 2 years of clinical research experience.
- Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Spanish-speaking strongly preferred.
Full-time position with full benefits.
Salary commensurate with experience.
June 2014 start date.
At least two year commitment expected.
Submit Cover Letter and Resume to:
Jeffrey Weiss, PhD, MS, Associate Professor, Division of General Internal Medicine,
Department of Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine – 1 Gustave L. Levy Place – Box
1087 – New York, NY 10029
Office: (212) 824-7575– Email: Jeffrey.Weiss@mountsinai.org