amfAR is pleased to release an RFP to support local organizations in addressing HIV and hepatitis C in the context of the opioid epidemic.
Funding opportunity for clinical and Substance Abuse treatment programs to employ patient navigators to support patients through complete HCV medical evaluation and treatment by providing linkage to care and clinical care coordination services.
NVHR is offering program booster mini grants for one year to member organizations working on hep C education, screening and linkage to care activities. 3 - 6 awards will be given ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 each.
News & Recent Posts
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2021 April 16, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021
- Funding | Cancer Prevention & Early Detection Community Grants (Deadline April 21, 2021) March 29, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee Meeting Highlights March 25, 2021
- Funding | Hep B United Mini-Grants (Deadline August 20, 2021) March 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai LEAP (Liver Education & Action Program) March 19, 2021