amfAR is pleased to release an RFP to support local organizations in addressing HIV and hepatitis C in the context of the opioid epidemic.
Funding opportunity for clinical and Substance Abuse treatment programs to employ patient navigators to support patients through complete HCV medical evaluation and treatment by providing linkage to care and clinical care coordination services.
NVHR is offering program booster mini grants for one year to member organizations working on hep C education, screening and linkage to care activities. 3 - 6 awards will be given ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 each.
- Job | Community Outreach and Education Manager @ American Liver Foundation January 24, 2020
- Viral Hep, HIV, STD Research Data Analyst @ California Health Dept January 23, 2020
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/18/2020) January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019