amfAR is pleased to release an RFP to support local organizations in addressing HIV and hepatitis C in the context of the opioid epidemic.
Funding opportunity for clinical and Substance Abuse treatment programs to employ patient navigators to support patients through complete HCV medical evaluation and treatment by providing linkage to care and clinical care coordination services.
NVHR is offering program booster mini grants for one year to member organizations working on hep C education, screening and linkage to care activities. 3 - 6 awards will be given ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 each.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Clinical Practice Facilitation Project Coordinator @ NYC Health Dept January 19, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 12-17-20 January 14, 2021
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021