amfAR is pleased to release an RFP to support local organizations in addressing HIV and hepatitis C in the context of the opioid epidemic.
Funding opportunity for clinical and Substance Abuse treatment programs to employ patient navigators to support patients through complete HCV medical evaluation and treatment by providing linkage to care and clinical care coordination services.
NVHR is offering program booster mini grants for one year to member organizations working on hep C education, screening and linkage to care activities. 3 - 6 awards will be given ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 each.
Community Based Research Project – Sociological Initiative Foundation (Due 8/15/14) Call for Concept Proposals: Action Research Projects Details Deadline: August 15, 2014 Amount: $10,000 – $20,000 The Sociological Initiatives Foundation is dedicated to the belief th...
Community agencies and health organizations that support people excluded from, or underserved by, the mainstream health delivery system: farm workers, homeless children, pregnant teens, low-income mothers and infants, individuals who don't have the strength or means to reach a cl...
- Job | Assistant Outreach Coordinator (part-time; 4 days per week) @ Mount Sinai Reach July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Peer Navigator (part-time) @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Care Coordinator @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019