amfAR is pleased to release an RFP to support local organizations in addressing HIV and hepatitis C in the context of the opioid epidemic.
Funding opportunity for clinical and Substance Abuse treatment programs to employ patient navigators to support patients through complete HCV medical evaluation and treatment by providing linkage to care and clinical care coordination services.
NVHR is offering program booster mini grants for one year to member organizations working on hep C education, screening and linkage to care activities. 3 - 6 awards will be given ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 each.
Community Based Research Project – Sociological Initiative Foundation (Due 8/15/14) Call for Concept Proposals: Action Research Projects Details Deadline: August 15, 2014 Amount: $10,000 – $20,000 The Sociological Initiatives Foundation is dedicated to the belief th...
Community agencies and health organizations that support people excluded from, or underserved by, the mainstream health delivery system: farm workers, homeless children, pregnant teens, low-income mothers and infants, individuals who don't have the strength or means to reach a cl...
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019