HOPE is a coalition of young people engaging in outreach and education to prevent the spread of Hep C among their peers.
Team HBV NYC is a cross-institutional student initiative supported by the NYC Hep B Coalition, which seeks to involve students in outreach and awareness projects in NYC.
OMH at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services administers cooperative agreement and grant programs to support projects that implement innovative models to improve minority health and reduce health disparities.
The report takes a comprehensive look at the problem of addiction and summarizes what we know about substance misuse, highlighting what works in prevention, treatment, and recovery.
This grant supports research projects that inform community response and promote comprehensive, integrated approaches to prevent HIV and hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, along with associated comorbidities such as hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection and sexually transmitted disea...
This FOA offers the opportunity to conduct exploratory clinical and basic research focused on prevention and treatment of HCV for at-risk substance using populations
SAMHSA is accepting applications for grants which will expand and enhance service capacity through the provision of peer recovery support services for those individuals with substance use disorders (SUDs) and their family members.
Job | Youth Substance Use & HIV/Hep C Prevention Program Coordinator @ Center for Community AlternativesJobs, Harm Reduction, Hepatitis C & HIV, Program Coordinator, Substance Abuse, Youth
CCA's NewRoads to Health program is seeking a qualified individual to coordinate day-to-day activities of a capacity building initiative for at-risk and justice involved adolescents and young adults (ages 13 -24) residing in North/Central Brooklyn.
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- Paid Internship | Hepatitis B & C Patient Navigation Specialist (Bilingual Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 17, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 05-01-2019 May 13, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019