HOPE is a coalition of young people engaging in outreach and education to prevent the spread of Hep C among their peers.
To improve the lives of all New Yorkers by leading a comprehensive premier system of addiction services for prevention, treatment, and recovery
St. Ann's Corner of Harm Reduction (SACHR) is a culturally diverse, community-based non-profit organization.
Esperanza Medical Clinic Services Provided Hepatitis B & C, HIV treatment Substance Use Treatment Buprenorphine Maintenance Pain Management and Palliative Care Transgender Care STI screening PreP Services
New York Harm Reduction Educators New York Harm Reduction Educators (NYHRE) is a non-profit organization devoted to promoting the health, safety and well-being of marginalized, low-income persons who use drugs, their loved ones and their communities. NYHRE recognizes the historic...
The Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center is a culturally diverse, community based, non-profit organization whose mission is to reduce the spread of HIV/AIDS, HCV and other drug related harm among injection drug users and the community.
News & Recent Posts
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2021 April 16, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021
- Funding | Cancer Prevention & Early Detection Community Grants (Deadline April 21, 2021) March 29, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee Meeting Highlights March 25, 2021
- Funding | Hep B United Mini-Grants (Deadline August 20, 2021) March 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai LEAP (Liver Education & Action Program) March 19, 2021