HOPE is a coalition of young people engaging in outreach and education to prevent the spread of Hep C among their peers.
Team HBV NYC is a cross-institutional student initiative supported by the NYC Hep B Coalition, which seeks to involve students in outreach and awareness projects in NYC.
New York Harm Reduction Educators New York Harm Reduction Educators (NYHRE) is a non-profit organization devoted to promoting the health, safety and well-being of marginalized, low-income persons who use drugs, their loved ones and their communities. NYHRE recognizes the historic...
To improve the lives of all New Yorkers by leading a comprehensive premier system of addiction services for prevention, treatment, and recovery
Esperanza Medical Clinic Services Provided Hepatitis B & C, HIV treatment Substance Use Treatment Buprenorphine Maintenance Pain Management and Palliative Care Transgender Care STI screening PreP Services
St. Ann's Corner of Harm Reduction (SACHR) is a culturally diverse, community-based non-profit organization.
The Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center is a culturally diverse, community based, non-profit organization whose mission is to reduce the spread of HIV/AIDS, HCV and other drug related harm among injection drug users and the community.
- COVID-19 “Coronavirus” Resource Compilation March 19, 2020
- Hep Free NYC Webinar E-Meeting Highlights | 03-18-2020 March 19, 2020
- Job | Hepatitis Education & Training Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department March 2, 2020
- Launch of Hepatitis Elimination Series in Clinical Liver Disease February 25, 2020
- Job | Hep Associate @ NASTAD February 19, 2020
- Paid Study | Staying Safe Intervention: Injection Drug Use in Young Adults in NYC February 14, 2020
- Paid Internship | Transitional Hep C Navigator @ NYC Health Dept February 14, 2020