HOPE is a coalition of young people engaging in outreach and education to prevent the spread of Hep C among their peers.
To improve the lives of all New Yorkers by leading a comprehensive premier system of addiction services for prevention, treatment, and recovery
St. Ann's Corner of Harm Reduction (SACHR) is a culturally diverse, community-based non-profit organization.
Esperanza Medical Clinic Services Provided Hepatitis B & C, HIV treatment Substance Use Treatment Buprenorphine Maintenance Pain Management and Palliative Care Transgender Care STI screening PreP Services
New York Harm Reduction Educators New York Harm Reduction Educators (NYHRE) is a non-profit organization devoted to promoting the health, safety and well-being of marginalized, low-income persons who use drugs, their loved ones and their communities. NYHRE recognizes the historic...
The Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center is a culturally diverse, community based, non-profit organization whose mission is to reduce the spread of HIV/AIDS, HCV and other drug related harm among injection drug users and the community.
News & Recent Posts
- Hep C & Drug User Health Preceptorship (NYS Health Dept Clinical Education Initiative) July 8, 2021
- Job | Director of Building Capacity @ NYC Health Department July 7, 2021
- Job | Hep C Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators June 24, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators June 24, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 5-20-21 June 10, 2021
- Job | Program Patient Navigation Coordinator @ REACH (Mount Sinai Hospital) June 4, 2021