HOPE is a coalition of young people engaging in outreach and education to prevent the spread of Hep C among their peers.
New York Harm Reduction Educators New York Harm Reduction Educators (NYHRE) is a non-profit organization devoted to promoting the health, safety and well-being of marginalized, low-income persons who use drugs, their loved ones and their communities. NYHRE recognizes the historic...
To improve the lives of all New Yorkers by leading a comprehensive premier system of addiction services for prevention, treatment, and recovery
Esperanza Medical Clinic Services Provided Hepatitis B & C, HIV treatment Substance Use Treatment Buprenorphine Maintenance Pain Management and Palliative Care Transgender Care STI screening PreP Services
St. Ann's Corner of Harm Reduction (SACHR) is a culturally diverse, community-based non-profit organization.
The Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center is a culturally diverse, community based, non-profit organization whose mission is to reduce the spread of HIV/AIDS, HCV and other drug related harm among injection drug users and the community.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Clinical Practice Facilitation Project Coordinator @ NYC Health Dept January 19, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 12-17-20 January 14, 2021
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021