HOPE is a coalition of young people engaging in outreach and education to prevent the spread of Hep C among their peers.
New York Harm Reduction Educators New York Harm Reduction Educators (NYHRE) is a non-profit organization devoted to promoting the health, safety and well-being of marginalized, low-income persons who use drugs, their loved ones and their communities. NYHRE recognizes the historic...
To improve the lives of all New Yorkers by leading a comprehensive premier system of addiction services for prevention, treatment, and recovery
Esperanza Medical Clinic Services Provided Hepatitis B & C, HIV treatment Substance Use Treatment Buprenorphine Maintenance Pain Management and Palliative Care Transgender Care STI screening PreP Services
St. Ann's Corner of Harm Reduction (SACHR) is a culturally diverse, community-based non-profit organization.
The Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center is a culturally diverse, community based, non-profit organization whose mission is to reduce the spread of HIV/AIDS, HCV and other drug related harm among injection drug users and the community.
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 10-19-2020 October 20, 2020
- Training | Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit October 15, 2020
- Job | Staying Safe Study Recruiter @CUNYISPH October 14, 2020
- Job | Field Recruiter @RFCUNY October 14, 2020
- Paid Interview | Hepatitis patients with pruritus (skin itching) October 13, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 09-21-2020 October 8, 2020
- Meeting Highlights | Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee 09-23-2020 October 1, 2020