The Committee will provide advice to drug/medical diagnostics developers on issues related to clinical development of investigational and marketed drugs/diagnostics and their use by patients with chronic HBV infection.
The Hep Free NYC Patient Navigator Network is a committee of the NYC Hep B Coalition & Hep C Task Force and serves to identify and make contact with professionals who navigate patients with Hep B or C through the health care system.
There a multitude of challenges involved in helping Hepatitis B & C patients access proper Health Care; obtain and maintain Health Insurance, and ensure consistent affordable medication coverage through treatment. This Workgroup was brought together in February 2012 by the ...
News & Recent Posts
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 5-20-21 June 10, 2021
- Job | Program Patient Navigation Coordinator @ REACH (Mount Sinai Hospital) June 4, 2021
- A Proclamation on National Hepatitis Testing Day, 2021 May 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator Part-Time @ VOCAL-NY May 19, 2021
- Funding | Mother Cabrini Health Foundation Statewide Grants (Deadline: June 4th, 2021) May 18, 2021
- Job | Hep B & C Research Coordinator (Mount Sinai HONE Program) May 7, 2021