The Committee will provide advice to drug/medical diagnostics developers on issues related to clinical development of investigational and marketed drugs/diagnostics and their use by patients with chronic HBV infection.
The Hep Free NYC Patient Navigator Network is a committee of the NYC Hep B Coalition & Hep C Task Force and serves to identify and make contact with professionals who navigate patients with Hep B or C through the health care system.
There a multitude of challenges involved in helping Hepatitis B & C patients access proper Health Care; obtain and maintain Health Insurance, and ensure consistent affordable medication coverage through treatment. This Workgroup was brought together in February 2012 by the ...
News & Recent Posts
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021
- Funding | Cancer Prevention & Early Detection Community Grants (Deadline April 21, 2021) March 29, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee Meeting Highlights March 25, 2021
- Funding | Hep B United Mini-Grants (Deadline August 20, 2021) March 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai LEAP (Liver Education & Action Program) March 19, 2021
- Patient Navigator/Outreach | REACH Program @ Mount Sinai March 18, 2021