The Committee will provide advice to drug/medical diagnostics developers on issues related to clinical development of investigational and marketed drugs/diagnostics and their use by patients with chronic HBV infection.
The Hep Free NYC Patient Navigator Network is a committee of the NYC Hep B Coalition & Hep C Task Force and serves to identify and make contact with professionals who navigate patients with Hep B or C through the health care system.
There a multitude of challenges involved in helping Hepatitis B & C patients access proper Health Care; obtain and maintain Health Insurance, and ensure consistent affordable medication coverage through treatment. This Workgroup was brought together in February 2012 by the ...
- Job | National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable Director October 22, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 10-19-2020 October 20, 2020
- Training | Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit October 15, 2020
- Job | Staying Safe Study Recruiter @CUNYISPH October 14, 2020
- Job | Field Recruiter @RFCUNY October 14, 2020
- Paid Interview | Hepatitis patients with pruritus (skin itching) October 13, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 09-21-2020 October 8, 2020