Providing specialty medications and tailor healthcare services for clients and providers.
After Hours Project After Hours Project, Inc. (AHP) is a community-based harm reduction program that, since May 2002, has addressed the continued spread of HIV/AIDS/HCV in predominantly low income and minority neighborhoods. AHP’s founders and staff live and work in Bushwick, B...
Cedaku Foundation of Ghana, a non-profit organization, was founded in order to create awareness of HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis B through education of the public and help to those already living with the virus.
AHF Pharmacy By filling your prescriptions through an AHF Pharmacy, you are helping people living with HIV. 96¢ of every dollar collected by our pharmacies directly fund AIDS Healthcare Foundation’s HIV/AIDS programs and services domestically and abroad. Providing cutting-edge...
CHIPO – Coalition Against Hepatitis for People of African Origin CHIPO, meaning “gift” in the Shona language, seeks to promote hepatitis B education and prevention among African immigrants, healthcare providers and organizations serving this community, through raising a...
- Hep Free NYC Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 5-06-2020 June 23, 2020
- Email NYC Council to Support Viral Hep Initiative Funding for Community Organizations June 22, 2020
- 5-15-20 NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes June 4, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 04-29-20 May 14, 2020
- Job | Outreach and Testing Assistant @ African Services Committee April 21, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 01-29-20 April 21, 2020
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2020 #HepFreeNYC Twitter Chat April 13, 2020