Last Updated on
Patient Education Materials, Print
This wallet-sized pocket card from the NYC Health Department provides ten health tips on Hep C prevention, testing, care and treatment.
Patient Education Materials, Harm Reduction, Print
In "Take Care, Take Charge" you can find practical tips for safer use, where to get new syringes, how to prevent an overdose, information on HIV and Hep C, and more.
Patient Education Materials, Asian, Documentary, Hepatitis B, Video
In recognition of Liver Cancer Awareness Month, Gilead Sciences is excited to share that you can now watch BE ABOUT IT – the documentary highlighting the impact of chronic hep B on the Asian American community – on the Gilead YouTube channel!
Patient Education Materials, Hepatitis C, Video
The NYC Health Department produced a public service announcement encouraging Hep C testing and treatment.
Patient Education Materials, Asian American, Hepatitis B
BE ABOUT IT is the story of two fathers, two families and their battle against a potentially deadly disease impacting the Asian American community
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020
- Job | Manager, Policy & Legislative Affairs @ NASTAD July 30, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 7-16-20 July 24, 2020
- Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid Programs July 24, 2020
- CDC Algorithm for Testing and Treating Pregnant Women for Hep B July 22, 2020
- Job | Part-Time Hep C Peer Navigator @ VOCAL-NY July 17, 2020
- New Hep B & C Screening & Treatment Guidance | NYC Health Dept Dear Colleague Letter July 15, 2020