Last Updated on March 19, 2020 by Sarah Ahmed
Patient Education Materials, Hepatitis C, Patient Stories, Video
Jade: Song of Hope is a short documentary film produced by Hep Free Hawai'i and local filmmaker, Alex Bocchieri, to raise awareness about hepatitis C.
Patient Education Materials, Harm Reduction, Hepatitis C, Print
Find practical tips for preventing overdose, Hep C and HIV and information on local resources.
Patient Education Materials, Asian, Documentary, Hepatitis B, Video
In recognition of Liver Cancer Awareness Month, Gilead Sciences is excited to share that you can now watch BE ABOUT IT – the documentary highlighting the impact of chronic hep B on the Asian American community – on the Gilead YouTube channel!
Patient Education Materials, Print
This wallet-sized pocket card from the NYC Health Department provides ten health tips on Hep C prevention, testing, care and treatment.
News, Patient Education Materials, Drug Use, Hep C Task Force, Hepatitis C, HepCX News, Opioids, Team HOPE, Video, Youth Programs
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
- Job | National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable Director October 22, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 10-19-2020 October 20, 2020
- Training | Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit October 15, 2020
- Job | Staying Safe Study Recruiter @CUNYISPH October 14, 2020
- Job | Field Recruiter @RFCUNY October 14, 2020
- Paid Interview | Hepatitis patients with pruritus (skin itching) October 13, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 09-21-2020 October 8, 2020