Patient Education Materials, Public Education Committee
The NYC Liver Health mobile app was developed in 2014 by the NYC Health Department to provide hepatitis B and hepatitis C screening, care and treatment information and health care access tools to patients and providers.
Awareness Day Committee, Featured, HepCX News, Training
The Hepatitis Clinical Training Program aims to increase the number of NYC clinicians who identify and and care for hepatitis B and C according to national guidelines
Featured, News, Publications, Reports, Annual Report, Hepatitis B & C
This report presents an overview of the NYC Health Department’s 2017 surveillance and research data on hepatitis B and C in NYC, as well as the Health Department’s programmatic activities to address these epidemics.
Patient Education Materials, Harm Reduction, Hepatitis C, Video, Youth Programs
This is the first video in the series “Young People Who Inject” developed by Harm Reduction Coalition in partnership with the New York State Department of Health.
Featured, Hep Free HOPE Team, HepCX News, Patient Education Materials, Public Education Committee, Drug Use, Hep C Task Force, Hepatitis C, Opioids, Video, Youth Programs
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
Patient Education Materials, Harm Reduction, Hepatitis C, Print
Find practical tips for preventing overdose, Hep C and HIV and information on local resources.
- Job | Hepatitis Program Assistant (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019