Patient Education Materials, Asian American, Hepatitis B
BE ABOUT IT is the story of two fathers, two families and their battle against a potentially deadly disease impacting the Asian American community
News, Patient Education Materials, Drug Use, Hep C Task Force, Hepatitis C, HepCX News, Opioids, Team HOPE, Video, Youth Programs
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
Patient Education Materials, Asian, Documentary, Hepatitis B, Video
In recognition of Liver Cancer Awareness Month, Gilead Sciences is excited to share that you can now watch BE ABOUT IT – the documentary highlighting the impact of chronic hep B on the Asian American community – on the Gilead YouTube channel!
Patient Education Materials, Hepatitis B, Project Succeed, Screening, Video
This video PSA presents important facts about why people born from 1945-1965 should get tested for Hepatitis C. The video reinforces messages with visual depictions of the facts drawn by artists on a chalkboard, and ends with the call for people born from 1945-1965 to talk to the...
Patient Education Materials, Hepatitis C, Patient Stories, Video
Jade: Song of Hope is a short documentary film produced by Hep Free Hawai'i and local filmmaker, Alex Bocchieri, to raise awareness about hepatitis C.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Hep B & C Research Coordinator (Mount Sinai HONE Program) May 7, 2021
- Job | Hep C Program Manager @ Housing Works April 28, 2021
- Dear Colleague Letter | Universal Hep C Screening is Recommended for Pregnant People (NYC Health Dept) April 27, 2021
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2021 April 16, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 3-18-21 April 5, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021