Awareness Day Committee, Featured, HepCX News, Training
The Hepatitis Clinical Training Program aims to increase the number of NYC clinicians who identify and and care for hepatitis B and C according to national guidelines
Patient Education Materials, Public Education Committee, Hepatitis B, Project Succeed, Screening, Video
Clinical Provider Resources for Project SUCCEED - Patient Testimonial of Brent Allan. Published by Living Positive Victoria on August 28, 2014
Patient Education Materials, Public Education Committee, Print
This wallet-sized pocket card from the NYC Health Department provides ten health tips on Hep C prevention, testing, care and treatment.
Patient Education Materials, Public Education Committee
The NYC Liver Health mobile app was developed in 2014 by the NYC Health Department to provide hepatitis B and hepatitis C screening, care and treatment information and health care access tools to patients and providers.
Patient Education Materials, Harm Reduction, Hepatitis C, Video, Youth Programs
This is the first video in the series “Young People Who Inject” developed by Harm Reduction Coalition in partnership with the New York State Department of Health.
Featured, News, Publications, Reports, Annual Report, Hepatitis B & C
This report presents an overview of the NYC Health Department’s 2017 surveillance and research data on hepatitis B and C in NYC, as well as the Health Department’s programmatic activities to address these epidemics.
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- Paid Internship | Hepatitis B & C Patient Navigation Specialist (Bilingual Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 17, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 05-01-2019 May 13, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019