Patient Education Materials, Public Education Committee, Print
This wallet-sized pocket card from the NYC Health Department provides ten health tips on Hep C prevention, testing, care and treatment.
Featured, Patient Education Materials, Hepatitis C, Video
The NYC Health Department produced a public service announcement encouraging Hep C testing and treatment.
Featured, News, Publications, Reports, Annual Report, Hepatitis B & C
This report presents an overview of the NYC Health Department’s 2017 surveillance and research data on hepatitis B and C in NYC, as well as the Health Department’s programmatic activities to address these epidemics.
Featured, Hep Free HOPE Team, HepCX News, Patient Education Materials, Public Education Committee, Drug Use, Hep C Task Force, Hepatitis C, Opioids, Video, Youth Programs
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
Patient Education Materials, Public Education Committee, Hepatitis B, Project Succeed, Screening, Video
This video PSA presents important facts about why people born from 1945-1965 should get tested for Hepatitis C. The video reinforces messages with visual depictions of the facts drawn by artists on a chalkboard, and ends with the call for people born from 1945-1965 to talk to the...
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019
- Join! NYS Hep C Elimination Plan Community Feedback Calls (June 13, 20, 26) June 6, 2019
- Funding | Youth Street Outreach Program – HHS Grant (Due July 1) June 3, 2019
- Job | Program Director @ National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable May 31, 2019