Featured, News, Publications, Reports, Annual Report, Hepatitis B & C
This report presents an overview of the NYC Health Department’s 2017 surveillance and research data on hepatitis B and C in NYC, as well as the Health Department’s programmatic activities to address these epidemics.
Patient Education Materials, Tools for Professionals, Print
This free booklet is an educational resource for incarcerated people.
Awareness Day Planning Committee, Featured, HepCX News, Training
The Hepatitis Clinical Training Program aims to increase the number of NYC clinicians who identify and and care for hepatitis B and C according to national guidelines
Patient Education Materials, Publications, Hepatitis B, Print
The Hep B: The Facts booklet has a fresh new look and enhanced information about Hep B.
Patient Education Materials, Asian American, Hepatitis B
BE ABOUT IT is the story of two fathers, two families and their battle against a potentially deadly disease impacting the Asian American community
News, Patient Education Materials, Tools for Professionals, Harm Reduction, Hepatitis C, Patient Stories, Video
THE FIX is a tale of recovery and redemption that paints a powerful portrait of life after heroin addiction in the Bronx.
- Funding | Innovative Hepatitis C Care and Treatment Models for People Who Inject Drugs (PWID) November 8, 2018
- Hepatitis C Group Treatment in Primary Care Webinar Recording November 1, 2018
- Hepatitis A, B and C in New York City: 2017 Annual Report October 30, 2018
- Job | Technical Consultant, Drug User Health @ NASTAD October 19, 2018
- Nominate Hep C Elimination Champion/Team for NYS DOH Commissioner World AIDS Day Award! September 21, 2018
- Soliciting Feedback on Draft National Harm Reduction Strategy August 20, 2018
- Article | Effect of Hepatocellular Carcinoma on Mortality Among Individuals With Hep B or Hep C Infection in NYC, 2001–2012 July 31, 2018
- NY Governor Announces First-In-Nation Task Force To Eliminate Hepatitis C July 27, 2018
Sign Up For Texts
to receive free texts about hepatitis C and liver health.