This wallet-sized pocket card from the NYC Health Department provides ten health tips on Hep C prevention, testing, care and treatment.
Patient Education Materials, Harm Reduction, Print
In "Take Care, Take Charge" you can find practical tips for safer use, where to get new syringes, how to prevent an overdose, information on HIV and Hep C, and more.
May 22 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
May 23 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- Paid Internship | Hepatitis B & C Patient Navigation Specialist (Bilingual Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 17, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 05-01-2019 May 13, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019