This is the first video in the series “Young People Who Inject” developed by Harm Reduction Coalition in partnership with the New York State Department of Health.
Patient Educational Materials
The NYC Liver Health mobile app was developed in 2014 by the NYC Health Department to provide hepatitis B and hepatitis C screening, care and treatment information and health care access tools to patients and providers.
Take advantage of these free Hep B and Hep C educational resources from the NYC Health Department.
- Funding | HIV Prevention among Substance Using Populations (Deadline 11/08/2019) May 24, 2019
- Internship | Correction Transitional Care Navigator (Bilingual Spanish Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 24, 2019
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019