Last Updated on
Patient Education Materials, Hepatitis C, Video
The NYC Health Department produced a public service announcement encouraging Hep C testing and treatment.
Patient Education Materials, Print
This wallet-sized pocket card from the NYC Health Department provides ten health tips on Hep C prevention, testing, care and treatment.
Patient Education Materials, Harm Reduction, Hepatitis C, Print
Find practical tips for preventing overdose, Hep C and HIV and information on local resources.
Patient Education Materials, Asian, Documentary, Hepatitis B, Video
In recognition of Liver Cancer Awareness Month, Gilead Sciences is excited to share that you can now watch BE ABOUT IT – the documentary highlighting the impact of chronic hep B on the Asian American community – on the Gilead YouTube channel!
News, Patient Education Materials, Drug Use, Hep C Task Force, Hepatitis C, HepCX News, Opioids, Team HOPE, Video, Youth Programs
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
Patient Education Materials, Hepatitis B, Screening, Video
The NYC Department of Health produced a public service announcement encouraging hepatitis B screening and vaccination. The PSA is in English, Spanish and Chinese.
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020
- Job | Manager, Policy & Legislative Affairs @ NASTAD July 30, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 7-16-20 July 24, 2020
- Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid Programs July 24, 2020
- CDC Algorithm for Testing and Treating Pregnant Women for Hep B July 22, 2020
- Job | Part-Time Hep C Peer Navigator @ VOCAL-NY July 17, 2020
- New Hep B & C Screening & Treatment Guidance | NYC Health Dept Dear Colleague Letter July 15, 2020