Reports from the Viral Hepatitis Surveillance Unit on the rise of the diagnosis of Hepatitis C in young people in NYC in 2016, preliminary results from the 2nd annual HCV Hospital Survey, updates on mandatory HCV RNA confirmatory testing in NYC, presentation on HCV care for mono-...
Presentation | Small hospital improves screening and implements reflex testing HepCX Champion and Director of Ambulatory Services of Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Dr. Neil Pasco, presented at the June 2nd champion’s meeting. Dr. Pasco described the current state of hep C ca...
News & Recent Posts
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2021 April 16, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021
- Funding | Cancer Prevention & Early Detection Community Grants (Deadline April 21, 2021) March 29, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee Meeting Highlights March 25, 2021
- Funding | Hep B United Mini-Grants (Deadline August 20, 2021) March 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai LEAP (Liver Education & Action Program) March 19, 2021