On October 6, 2016, the American Cancer Society’s Hope Lodge hosted the 5th quarterly meeting of the NYC Hep C Clinical Exchange Network. The main agenda item of the meeting was an update on the development and dissemination of a hep C dashboard that would provider quarterly estimated rates of linkage to care, in treatment, and cure for all 34 hospitals in the network.
Meeting Notes, Hep C Task Force Committee
Over 50 professionals convened to learn about new Hep C services in Harlem, updates on Project INSPIRE, a new LGBTQ Hepatitis Initiative, and hepatitis advocacy events throughout NYS.
Awareness Days, Meeting Notes, Project Succeed
Highlights from the Project SUCCEED meeting.
Meeting Notes, Research, Research, Research Committee
4th Research Committee Meeting of 2020. Meeting highlights include the NYC Viral Hep Elimination Project update and shared resources about syringe service programs (SSPs) during COVID-19.
Meeting Notes, Project Succeed
Final HIV/HCV Treatment Access Committee Meeting July 25, 2019 10am – 12pm NYC Health Department, Rm 14-31, 42-09 28th Street; Queens, NY 11101 Presentations NYC Health Department Project SUCCEED Evaluation Report Amber J Casey, MPH Deputy Director Care & Treatment Program/...
Meeting Notes, Telehealth Workgroup
The Hepatitis Telemedicine Workgroup provides a forum for ongoing learning and sharing of best practices to promote hepatitis B and C care and treatment through telehealth.
News & Recent Posts
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021
- Funding | Cancer Prevention & Early Detection Community Grants (Deadline April 21, 2021) March 29, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee Meeting Highlights March 25, 2021
- Funding | Hep B United Mini-Grants (Deadline August 20, 2021) March 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai LEAP (Liver Education & Action Program) March 19, 2021
- Patient Navigator/Outreach | REACH Program @ Mount Sinai March 18, 2021