On February 23, 2016, Patient Navigators met at the Nest to learn about its Hepatitis care services and to develop a directory of Patient Navigators in New York City.
Adisa Yamusah, Care Coordinator, Harlem United, firstname.lastname@example.org Angel Cotto, Linkage to Care Navigator, Wyckoff Heights Medical Center Hepatitis C Program, email@example.com Ariel Caba, Intake Specialist, Harlem United acaba@harlemu...
Hep Free NYC – Patient Navigator Network Meeting HighlightsJanuary 27, 2016 – American Liver Foundation Members of the Hep Free NYC Patient Navigator Network met to discuss plans for strengthening and improving the Patient Navigator Network in 2016. Below are highli...
Check out the meeting notes from our October 15, 2015 Patient Navigator Network tour of the new Hep C Program at the Center for Comprehensive Health Practice, Inc in Harlem.
On September 10, 2015 the Hep Free NYC Patient Navigator Network toured Damian Family Health Center (FQHC) in Jamaica, Queens. Damian Family Health Center • Located at 137-50 Jamaica Avenue, Jamaica, NY 11435 • Provides primary care and specialty care, including pediatric med...
Meeting Notes ALF Program Overview Paul Bolter, Community Outreach & Education Manager, American Liver Foundation – Greater New York (firstname.lastname@example.org) The American Liver Foundation is a great source for support, education, advocacy and research on the treatm...
News & Recent Posts
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2021 April 16, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021
- Funding | Cancer Prevention & Early Detection Community Grants (Deadline April 21, 2021) March 29, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee Meeting Highlights March 25, 2021
- Funding | Hep B United Mini-Grants (Deadline August 20, 2021) March 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai LEAP (Liver Education & Action Program) March 19, 2021