On February 23, 2016, Patient Navigators met at the Nest to learn about its Hepatitis care services and to develop a directory of Patient Navigators in New York City.
Adisa Yamusah, Care Coordinator, Harlem United, firstname.lastname@example.org Angel Cotto, Linkage to Care Navigator, Wyckoff Heights Medical Center Hepatitis C Program, email@example.com Ariel Caba, Intake Specialist, Harlem United acaba@harlemu...
Hep Free NYC – Patient Navigator Network Meeting HighlightsJanuary 27, 2016 – American Liver Foundation Members of the Hep Free NYC Patient Navigator Network met to discuss plans for strengthening and improving the Patient Navigator Network in 2016. Below are highli...
Check out the meeting notes from our October 15, 2015 Patient Navigator Network tour of the new Hep C Program at the Center for Comprehensive Health Practice, Inc in Harlem.
On September 10, 2015 the Hep Free NYC Patient Navigator Network toured Damian Family Health Center (FQHC) in Jamaica, Queens. Damian Family Health Center • Located at 137-50 Jamaica Avenue, Jamaica, NY 11435 • Provides primary care and specialty care, including pediatric med...
Meeting Notes ALF Program Overview Paul Bolter, Community Outreach & Education Manager, American Liver Foundation – Greater New York (firstname.lastname@example.org) The American Liver Foundation is a great source for support, education, advocacy and research on the treatm...
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Clinical Practice Facilitation Project Coordinator @ NYC Health Dept January 19, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 12-17-20 January 14, 2021
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021