On October 15, 2015 the Hep Free NYC Patient Navigator Network toured the new Hep C Program at the Center for Comprehensive Health Practice, Inc in Harlem.
Center for Comprehensive Health Practice Inc. (CHP)
• Located at 1900 Second Avenue, New York, NY 10029
• Offers quality primary care, behavioral health treatment, substance abuse services, and Hepatitis C treatment
• Many of the staff, including providers, speak Spanish.
Hours of operation:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Tuesday: 8:30AM – 7:30PM
For more information about CHP and a directory of numbers to make an appointment, click here
Patient Navigator Network Participant Discussion
Daniel Calder and Paul Bolter spoke about a plan to further develop and strengthen the Patient Navigator Network. Ideas include:
- Distribute a needs assessment survey to members of the network. This survey will help us improve the network and best serve the needs of our patient navigators
- Hold an annual meeting for all patient navigators to come together and provide their recommendations and feedback for improving the network
Stay tuned for the needs assessment survey. We hope to have our annual meeting in January 2016. More details to follow.
Paul Botler, Community Outreach and Education Manager, American Liver Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Daniel Calder, Capacity Building Coordinator, NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (email@example.com)
Angel Cotto, Linkage to Care Navigator, Wyckoff Hospital (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Michelle Gadot, Director of Development and Communications, Center for Comprehensive Health Practice Inc (email@example.com)
Sara Kim, Coordinator, Korean Community Service (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Camelia Larson, RN, Center for Comprehensive Health Practice Inc (email@example.com)
Darryl Wong, Dep Director, HIV Planning Council Support, HIV/AIDS Administration, NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (firstname.lastname@example.org)
So Young Yoon, Coordinator, Korean Community Service (email@example.com)
Learn more about the Hep Free NYC Patient Navigator Network hereTags: Patient Navigator Committee