On January 12th 2017, New York Methodist Hospital hosted the 6th quarterly meeting of the Hepatitis C Clinical Exchange Network. The meeting agenda included: Reports from the Viral Hepatitis Surveillance Unit on the rise of the diagnosis of Hepatitis C in young people in NYC in 2016, preliminary results from the 2nd annual HCV Hospital Survey, updates on mandatory HCV RNA confirmatory testing in NYC, presentation on HCV care for mono-infected HCV and HIV/HCV co-infected patients at STAR Clinic, presentation on HCV Ad Campaign in Brooklyn and a review of the HCV dashboard publication timeline.
Meeting Notes, Hep B Coalition Committee, Hep C Task Force Committee
Staten Island Hep B & C Task Force Meeting HighlightsTuesday September 25th (9:30-11:30 AM) 25 Victory Blvd, Staten Island In Attendance: See below Meeting Highlights Staten Island Hep C Patient Support Group – Task Force discussion about how to support and advertise th...
Meeting Notes, Hep B Coalition Committee
At the meeting, Hep B Coalition Ad Board members developed 2017 goals.
Meeting Notes, Project Succeed
Highlights from the Brooklyn Hep C task force meeting, including presentation on Brooklyn Hep C needs assessment and Project SUCCEED.
Meeting Notes, Hep C Task Force Committee
Our Bronx Hep C Task Force meeting included a presentation on Project INSPIRE and updates on the End of Hep C Initiative.
Upcoming Training Events
News & Recent Posts
- South Asian Hepatitis Initiative Meeting Highlights | 02-15-23 August 28, 2023
- Job | Hep C Patient Navigator @ Mount Sinai LEAP Program July 27, 2023
- Job | Hep B Public Health Advisor @ NYC Health Dept July 27, 2023
- Job | Hep C Community Navigation Project Director @ NYC Health Dept July 27, 2023
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ Housing Works July 5, 2023
- Job | Harm Reduction Specialist @ Housing Works July 5, 2023
- Job | Outreach Worker @ Housing Works July 5, 2023
- Opportunity | Harm Reduction Peer Academy (Deadline July 10, 2023) July 5, 2023