On January 12th 2017, New York Methodist Hospital hosted the 6th quarterly meeting of the Hepatitis C Clinical Exchange Network. The meeting agenda included: Reports from the Viral Hepatitis Surveillance Unit on the rise of the diagnosis of Hepatitis C in young people in NYC in 2016, preliminary results from the 2nd annual HCV Hospital Survey, updates on mandatory HCV RNA confirmatory testing in NYC, presentation on HCV care for mono-infected HCV and HIV/HCV co-infected patients at STAR Clinic, presentation on HCV Ad Campaign in Brooklyn and a review of the HCV dashboard publication timeline.
Meeting Notes, Brooklyn, Hep B Coalition Committee, Hep C Task Force Committee
View the full Meeting Highlights: click here Supporting slides & documents from the meeting: Abstract: Natural History of Hepatitis B in Afro-Caribbean Patient Population (PDF). Accepted to Digestive Disease Weekly, May 2013. Veronika Dubrovskaya, MD – SUNY Downstate &a...
Coalition Against Hepatitis in People of African Origin (CHIPO) Forum | Meeting Highlights – 4-23-14Meeting Notes, CHIPO
The 3rd Annual NYC African Hep B & C Community Forum Coalition Against Hepatitis in People of African Origin (CHIPO) NYC
Meeting Notes, Telehealth Workgroup
Notes from the June 19, 2020 NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup.
Meeting Notes, Bronx, Hep C Task Force Committee
10-17-12 Bronx Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights Wednesday October 17th (3 – 5 PM) Lincoln Medical Center: 234 East 149th St. – 1st Floor Conference Center – Room 4 Task Force Website: www.HepFree.nyc In Attendance: See Below Hep C Task Force Evaluation 2012!...
News & Recent Posts
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021
- Funding | Cancer Prevention & Early Detection Community Grants (Deadline April 21, 2021) March 29, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee Meeting Highlights March 25, 2021
- Funding | Hep B United Mini-Grants (Deadline August 20, 2021) March 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai LEAP (Liver Education & Action Program) March 19, 2021
- Patient Navigator/Outreach | REACH Program @ Mount Sinai March 18, 2021