The Harlem Hep C Task Force Meeting featured advice on how to support City Council Hep C advocacy, information about the Harlem United Check Hep C Program, and an update on Project INSPIRE.
View Full Meeting Highlights here Harlem Hep C Task Force Meeting June 4 (2:45 – 5 PM) Location: Touro College of Pharmacy: 230 W 124th St, Harlem 10027 Presentation Slides: An Electronic Health Record Alert for Hepatitis C Screening of Baby Boomers in Primary Care: A Clust...
View the full Meeting Highlights, click here: http://eepurl.com/vf3oX Supporting slides from the meeting: Epi Trends of HCV Co-Infections in NYC (PDF) – Jessie Pinchoff Harlem United Presentation (PDF) – Paul Bolter
News & Recent Posts
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021
- Funding | Cancer Prevention & Early Detection Community Grants (Deadline April 21, 2021) March 29, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee Meeting Highlights March 25, 2021
- Funding | Hep B United Mini-Grants (Deadline August 20, 2021) March 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai LEAP (Liver Education & Action Program) March 19, 2021
- Patient Navigator/Outreach | REACH Program @ Mount Sinai March 18, 2021