The Harlem Hep C Task Force Meeting featured advice on how to support City Council Hep C advocacy, information about the Harlem United Check Hep C Program, and an update on Project INSPIRE.
View Full Meeting Highlights here Harlem Hep C Task Force Meeting June 4 (2:45 – 5 PM) Location: Touro College of Pharmacy: 230 W 124th St, Harlem 10027 Presentation Slides: An Electronic Health Record Alert for Hepatitis C Screening of Baby Boomers in Primary Care: A Clust...
View the full Meeting Highlights, click here: http://eepurl.com/vf3oX Supporting slides from the meeting: Epi Trends of HCV Co-Infections in NYC (PDF) – Jessie Pinchoff Harlem United Presentation (PDF) – Paul Bolter
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021
- Updated Hep B Screening Recommendation (U.S. Preventive Services Task Force) December 28, 2020
- Job | Viral Hepatitis Program Medical Director @ NYC Health Dept December 21, 2020