American Cancer Society Asian Initiatives The American Cancer Society is the nationwide, community-based, voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through res...
The Fortune Society’s vision is to create a world where all who are incarcerated or formerly incarcerated can become positive, contributing members of society.
Chinese American Medical Society The mission of CAMS is to improve the health status of Chinese Americans and promote excellence in health care for all through the mobilization of health care professionals. Visit us online
Hepatitis Outreach Network (HONE) is a community viral hepatitis prevention, screening and link to care study focused on adult, minority groups in New York City who are at high risk for chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) and chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV).
African Services operates an on-site testing center at our offices in Harlem as a resource for all New Yorkers seeking free and confidential testing for hepatitis B & C, as well as HIV, tuberculosis*, sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy, diabetes and blood pressure.
The Los Angeles-based AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is a global nonprofit organization providing cutting-edge medicine and advocacy to more than 621129 people
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021
- Updated Hep B Screening Recommendation (U.S. Preventive Services Task Force) December 28, 2020
- Job | Viral Hepatitis Program Medical Director @ NYC Health Dept December 21, 2020