The Program Coordinator will conduct formative research to ascertain hepatitis B and C health care access barriers and needs in NYC communities, develop health communication projects and implement and evaluate each project.
The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is seeking a Hepatitis Outreach Network (HONE) Project Coordinator to manage the hepatitis B and C screening and linkage to care program.
Mount Sinai is currently seeking a Research Program Coordinator for the Respectful & Equitable Access to Comprehensive Healthcare (REACH) Program. The REACH Program takes a patient centered, harm reduction approach to healthcare and prevention which encompasses the medical, psych...
Men’s Health Project Coordinator will be responsible for recruiting high-risk Asian & Pacific Islander (API) gay and non-gay identified men who are MSM ages 21+, and their sex partners ,for individual HIV/STD/Hep C testing, risk reduction counseling and linkage to care.
The Project Coordinator will be deeply involved in the entire spectrum of the hepatitis C virus screening and linkage to care project as part of the Division of Liver Diseases' STOMP-C initiative. Overall responsibilities will include maintaining a database of patient information...
News & Recent Posts
- Internship | PT Peer RADx-UP Program @ Alliance Lower East Side Harm Reduction Center March 4, 2021
- NYC Health Department Form to Self-Certify Medical Condition for COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility (including Liver Disease) February 23, 2021
- Coalition against Hepatitis in People of African Origin (CHIPO) NYC February 17, 2021
- Job | Certified Recovery Peer Advocate @ Addiction Care Interventions February 12, 2021
- Job | Partnerships & Communications Associate Director @ Stanford University Asian Liver Center February 11, 2021
- CHIPO-NYC Committee Meeting Highlights | 1-27-21 February 4, 2021