The mission of the New York University Center for the Study of Asian American Health (NYU CSAAH) is to reduce health disparities in the Asian American community through research, training and partnership.
Hep Free NYC is recruiting young adult interns to develop Hepatitis C (Hep C) prevention strategies and resources for youth, and outreach to the community. We especially encourage 18-24 year olds, and particularly LGBTQIA people and people of color to apply.
Project Asian Health Education and Development is an 8-week summer internship program designed to give training and experience to college students who have an interest in pursuing a career in healthcare.
Position Filled – Internship | White House Initiative on Asian Americans & Pacific Islanders (Due 11/30/15)Jobs, Asian American, Internship
The White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders offers full-time internships year round. Its purpose is to develop, monitor, and coordinate executive branch efforts to improve the quality of life of AAPIs through increased participation in federal programs.
Intensive three week research opportunity administering IRB approved survey tool to program participants of Syringe Exchange Programs in the five boroughs of New York City
Full time and part-time position with an academic faculty appointment for an Internist or Family Medicine Physician at the Einstein, substance abuse treatment program in the Bronx, NY.
Hep Awareness in African Community Organizer (NYC) The NYC Hep B Coalition and the NYC Hep C Task Force (www.hepfree.nyc), is seeking a community organizing Intern for the ‘Hep B & C in the African Community Initiative’ in affiliation with the national Coalition Against H...
- Advocacy Committee September 15, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative September 15, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 8-20-20 August 31, 2020
- Open for Comment | CMS Proposes to Expand Telehealth Benefits August 24, 2020
- Job | Hep C Community Engagement Officer @ TAG (part-time) August 17, 2020
- Data-to-Care Toolkit August 14, 2020
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020