Project Asian Health Education and Development is an 8-week summer internship program designed to give training and experience to college students who have an interest in pursuing a career in healthcare.
Hep Free NYC is recruiting young adult interns to develop Hepatitis C (Hep C) prevention strategies and resources for youth, and outreach to the community. We especially encourage 18-24 year olds, and particularly LGBTQIA people and people of color to apply.
The White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders offers full-time internships year round. Its purpose is to develop, monitor, and coordinate executive branch efforts to improve the quality of life of AAPIs through increased participation in federal programs.
Internship | Div of General Internal Medicine & Clinical Innovation Research @ NYU Langone Medical CenterJobs, Internship, Researcher
The Division of General Internal Medicine and Clinical Innovation at the NYU Langone Medical Center invites undergraduate and graduate students to apply for Research Intern Positions, which provide ample opportunities to gain experience working on critical issues in health care i...
The HCV Program Intern is responsible for leading the weekly education and support groups, facilitating an experience where clients have the opportunity to express their feelings and concerns regarding current or upcoming treatment in a safe and open forum.
The Specialist will be responsible for partner outreach to key community stakeholders, including academics, health care organizations, and youth ambassadors, and supporting the ongoing exchange of information among stakeholders as part of a strategic plan to help New Yorkers cons...
Hep Awareness in African Community Organizer (NYC) The NYC Hep B Coalition and the NYC Hep C Task Force (www.hepfree.nyc), is seeking a community organizing Intern for the ‘Hep B & C in the African Community Initiative’ in affiliation with the national Coalition Against H...
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- Paid Internship | Hepatitis B & C Patient Navigation Specialist (Bilingual Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 17, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 05-01-2019 May 13, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019