Project Asian Health Education and Development is an 8-week summer internship program designed to give training and experience to college students who have an interest in pursuing a career in healthcare.
Hep Free NYC is recruiting young adult interns to develop Hepatitis C (Hep C) prevention strategies and resources for youth, and outreach to the community. We especially encourage 18-24 year olds, and particularly LGBTQIA people and people of color to apply.
Position Filled – Internship | White House Initiative on Asian Americans & Pacific Islanders (Due 11/30/15)Jobs, Asian American, Internship
The White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders offers full-time internships year round. Its purpose is to develop, monitor, and coordinate executive branch efforts to improve the quality of life of AAPIs through increased participation in federal programs.
Internship | Div of General Internal Medicine & Clinical Innovation Research @ NYU Langone Medical CenterJobs, Internship, Researcher
The Division of General Internal Medicine and Clinical Innovation at the NYU Langone Medical Center invites undergraduate and graduate students to apply for Research Intern Positions, which provide ample opportunities to gain experience working on critical issues in health care i...
The HCV Program Intern is responsible for leading the weekly education and support groups, facilitating an experience where clients have the opportunity to express their feelings and concerns regarding current or upcoming treatment in a safe and open forum.
The Specialist will be responsible for partner outreach to key community stakeholders, including academics, health care organizations, and youth ambassadors, and supporting the ongoing exchange of information among stakeholders as part of a strategic plan to help New Yorkers cons...
Hep Awareness in African Community Organizer (NYC) The NYC Hep B Coalition and the NYC Hep C Task Force (www.hepfree.nyc), is seeking a community organizing Intern for the ‘Hep B & C in the African Community Initiative’ in affiliation with the national Coalition Against H...
- Viral Hepatitis Capacity Building Intern @ NYC Health Department September 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Policy Fellow @ AAPCHO August 29, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ African Services Committee August 27, 2019
- Paid Research Opportunity | Participants Needed in Study Reducing Drinking in Co-infected Patients August 27, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Program Director @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hep C/Harm Reduction Nurse Practitioner Clinical Program Manager @ Mount Sinai/VOCAL August 23, 2019