Oversee the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (NYCDOHMH) Enhanced Condom Distribution program to expand access to free NYC condoms in Northern Manhattan.
Identify locations and settings where there may be high risk activity for HIV, STD, and/or Hep C transmission such as after hour clubs, LGBTQ venues, sex worker strolls, and other settings to provide outreach, specifically safer sex education and condom distribution; conduct outr...
Provide health education and training to both peer educators and community contacts on various types of condoms, proper condom storage, safe sex practices, risk reduction, and HIV/STI/Hepatitis prevention; provide HIV testing and STI/Hepatitis testing referrals as appropriate.
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019
- AIDS Institute Drug User Health Capacity Building Initiative December 11, 2019
- Internship | Project AHEAD @ Charles B Wang Community Health Center December 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Clinical Capacity Building Program Assistant Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019