The letter of support urges the House and Senate Appropriations Committees to fund the Division of Viral Hepatitis at a level of $62.8 million in FY2017.
Consider signing on to the letter from the Hepatitis Appropriations Partnership (HAP) to the Office of Management and Budget regarding the President’s Fiscal Year 2017 budget.
Action from Hep B United, NVHR, the Hepatitis B Foundation, the National Task Force on Hepatitis B and others who have composed an organizational sign-on letter requesting initiation of National Coverage Determination process for including Hep B screening as a free Medicare preve...
The AIDS Budget and Appropriations Coalition (ABAC), in collaboration with the Hepatitis Appropriations Partnership (HAP) and other coalitions, has developed an organizational sign-on letter urging the president to adequately fund hepatitis and HIV programs.
Sign the letter urging Secretary Sebelius to ensure that Medicare incorporates hepatitis C screening into the Welcome to Medicare exam and the Medicare annual wellness visit.
New York State has already begun to lay a foundation for scaling up our response to the hepatitis C epidemic, including $2.1 million in new funding available through the Medicaid Redesign Team’s proposal to promote hepatitis C care and treatment through service integration.
- Job | Assistant Outreach Coordinator (part-time; 4 days per week) @ Mount Sinai Reach July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Peer Navigator (part-time) @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Care Coordinator @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019