The letter of support urges the House and Senate Appropriations Committees to fund the Division of Viral Hepatitis at a level of $62.8 million in FY2017.
Consider signing on to the letter from the Hepatitis Appropriations Partnership (HAP) to the Office of Management and Budget regarding the President’s Fiscal Year 2017 budget.
Action from Hep B United, NVHR, the Hepatitis B Foundation, the National Task Force on Hepatitis B and others who have composed an organizational sign-on letter requesting initiation of National Coverage Determination process for including Hep B screening as a free Medicare preve...
The AIDS Budget and Appropriations Coalition (ABAC), in collaboration with the Hepatitis Appropriations Partnership (HAP) and other coalitions, has developed an organizational sign-on letter urging the president to adequately fund hepatitis and HIV programs.
Sign the letter urging Secretary Sebelius to ensure that Medicare incorporates hepatitis C screening into the Welcome to Medicare exam and the Medicare annual wellness visit.
Letter to the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force in response to its draft hepatitis C testing recommendations. NVHR encourages organizations to sign the letter below asking the USPSTF to change its “C” grade of testing Baby Boomers to a “B.”
Thanks to our champions in Congress for introducing the Viral Hepatitis Testing Act.
- Paid Internship | Transitional Hep C Navigator @ NYC Health Dept February 14, 2020
- Job | Program Manager @ Hep B Initiative-Washington DC February 13, 2020
- Job | Hepatitis B Policy Fellow @ AAPCHO January 27, 2020
- Job | Community Outreach and Education Manager @ American Liver Foundation January 24, 2020
- Viral Hep, HIV, STD Research Data Analyst @ California Health Dept January 23, 2020
- Job | Helpline Specialist @ American Liver Foundation January 16, 2020
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/18/2020) January 16, 2020