The letter urges support for increased funding for viral hepatitis in the FY2018 appropriations bills.
A letter from the Hepatitis Appropriations Partnership urges Congress to appropriate $62.8 million for the Division of Viral Hepatitis
Consider signing on to the letter from the Hepatitis Appropriations Partnership (HAP) to the Office of Management and Budget regarding the President’s Fiscal Year 2017 budget.
Action from Hep B United, NVHR, the Hepatitis B Foundation, the National Task Force on Hepatitis B and others who have composed an organizational sign-on letter requesting initiation of National Coverage Determination process for including Hep B screening as a free Medicare preve...
The AIDS Budget and Appropriations Coalition (ABAC), in collaboration with the Hepatitis Appropriations Partnership (HAP) and other coalitions, has developed an organizational sign-on letter urging the president to adequately fund hepatitis and HIV programs.
This statement calls on all stakeholders to work together on a solution that ends the current practice of rationing hepatitis C treatment and sends a strong statement that all lives are worth saving.
HAP's ask from the Administration is for $59.8 million, which would help to sustain current programs. In addition, funding would help to fund the essential state viral hepatitis coordinator program and create a national surveillance system for viral hepatitis.
Sign the letter urging Secretary Sebelius to ensure that Medicare incorporates hepatitis C screening into the Welcome to Medicare exam and the Medicare annual wellness visit.
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- Paid Internship | Hepatitis B & C Patient Navigation Specialist (Bilingual Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 17, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 05-01-2019 May 13, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019