The letter urges support for increased funding for viral hepatitis in the FY2018 appropriations bills.
A letter from the Hepatitis Appropriations Partnership urges Congress to appropriate $62.8 million for the Division of Viral Hepatitis
Consider signing on to the letter from the Hepatitis Appropriations Partnership (HAP) to the Office of Management and Budget regarding the President’s Fiscal Year 2017 budget.
Action from Hep B United, NVHR, the Hepatitis B Foundation, the National Task Force on Hepatitis B and others who have composed an organizational sign-on letter requesting initiation of National Coverage Determination process for including Hep B screening as a free Medicare preve...
The AIDS Budget and Appropriations Coalition (ABAC), in collaboration with the Hepatitis Appropriations Partnership (HAP) and other coalitions, has developed an organizational sign-on letter urging the president to adequately fund hepatitis and HIV programs.
This statement calls on all stakeholders to work together on a solution that ends the current practice of rationing hepatitis C treatment and sends a strong statement that all lives are worth saving.
HAP's ask from the Administration is for $59.8 million, which would help to sustain current programs. In addition, funding would help to fund the essential state viral hepatitis coordinator program and create a national surveillance system for viral hepatitis.
Sign the letter urging Secretary Sebelius to ensure that Medicare incorporates hepatitis C screening into the Welcome to Medicare exam and the Medicare annual wellness visit.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Hep B & C Research Coordinator (Mount Sinai HONE Program) May 7, 2021
- Job | Hep C Program Manager @ Housing Works April 28, 2021
- Dear Colleague Letter | Universal Hep C Screening is Recommended for Pregnant People (NYC Health Dept) April 27, 2021
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2021 April 16, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 3-18-21 April 5, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021