The purpose of this funding is to identify service providers to develop and/or enhance comprehensive HIV/STD/HCV programs for HIV positive and HIV negative individuals in specific high prevalence neighborhoods/regions within communities of color.
The National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable (NVHR) is offering program booster mini‐grants for one year to NVHR member organizations working on hepatitis C education, screening and linkage to care activities.
NYS OASAS, through Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene, is pleased to announce one-time funding of up to $12,000 to support Youth and Young Adults Recovery activities and/or development of communities of recovery.
AIDS United, in partnership with Elton John AIDS Foundation, Levi Strauss Foundation, Open Society Foundations, and H. Van Ameringen Fund, is pleased to announce the opportunity for grant support through the Syringe Access Fund!
HRSA funding opportunity to support improvement of prevention, care, treatment, and cure of Hep C among HIV co-infected minority populations.
OMH at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services administers cooperative agreement and grant programs to support projects that implement innovative models to improve minority health and reduce health disparities.
Provides partial support for specific non-Federal conferences in the areas of health promotion, disease prevention information and education programs, and applied research.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021
- Updated Hep B Screening Recommendation (U.S. Preventive Services Task Force) December 28, 2020
- Job | Viral Hepatitis Program Medical Director @ NYC Health Dept December 21, 2020