NYS OASAS, through Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene, is pleased to announce one-time funding of up to $12,000 to support Youth and Young Adults Recovery activities and/or development of communities of recovery.
AIDS United, in partnership with Elton John AIDS Foundation, Levi Strauss Foundation, Open Society Foundations, and H. Van Ameringen Fund, is pleased to announce the opportunity for grant support through the Syringe Access Fund!
HRSA funding opportunity to support improvement of prevention, care, treatment, and cure of Hep C among HIV co-infected minority populations.
OMH at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services administers cooperative agreement and grant programs to support projects that implement innovative models to improve minority health and reduce health disparities.
Provides partial support for specific non-Federal conferences in the areas of health promotion, disease prevention information and education programs, and applied research.
NYSHealth will sponsor community-based organizations, health departments, and other low-resource organizations to attend and present at local, State, and national conferences related to building healthy communities.
The FY 2017-18 NYC Viral Hep Budget Proposal supports building on the existing success of the City’s viral hepatitis programs, including Check Hep B and C Patient Navigation Program, and Hep C Peer Navigation Program.
The Foundation will award up to ten $25,000 grants for community-level projects that focus on helping people prevent cancer or find it earlier and that demonstrate the potential to make a positive impact, especially in underserved communities.
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 04-29-20 May 14, 2020
- Job | Outreach and Testing Assistant @ African Services Committee April 21, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 01-29-20 April 21, 2020
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2020 #HepFreeNYC Twitter Chat April 13, 2020
- NYS Hepatitis Telehealth Resources March 30, 2020
- Coronavirus Community Resources March 19, 2020
- Hep Free NYC Webinar E-Meeting Highlights | 03-18-2020 March 19, 2020