The Hepatitis B Foundation is offering mini-grants for one (1) year to Hep B United coalition partners working on hepatitis B education, screening and linkage to care activities.
HRSA funding opportunity to support improvement of prevention, care, treatment, and cure of Hep C among HIV co-infected minority populations.
OMH at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services administers cooperative agreement and grant programs to support projects that implement innovative models to improve minority health and reduce health disparities.
Provides partial support for specific non-Federal conferences in the areas of health promotion, disease prevention information and education programs, and applied research.
The FY 2017-18 NYC Viral Hep Budget Proposal supports building on the existing success of the City’s viral hepatitis programs, including Check Hep B and C Patient Navigation Program, and Hep C Peer Navigation Program.
The Foundation will award up to ten $25,000 grants for community-level projects that focus on helping people prevent cancer or find it earlier and that demonstrate the potential to make a positive impact, especially in underserved communities.
This grant supports research projects that inform community response and promote comprehensive, integrated approaches to prevent HIV and hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection, along with associated comorbidities such as hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection and sexually transmitted disea...
Funding opportunity for clinical and Substance Abuse treatment programs to employ patient navigators to support patients through complete HCV medical evaluation and treatment by providing linkage to care and clinical care coordination services.
- Job | Assistant Outreach Coordinator (part-time; 4 days per week) @ Mount Sinai Reach July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Peer Navigator (part-time) @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Care Coordinator @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019