The New York State Health Foundation has issued a Request for Proposals for its Sponsoring Conference Participation in Support of Healthy Communities, Consumer Empowerment, and Veterans' Health program
$25,000 Cancer Prevention and Early Detection Community Grants Application Deadline: April 6, 2018, 6:00 PM Eastern Time Hepatitis B and C are the leading risk factors for liver cancer. If your organization is working to expand access to hepatitis B or C prevention, testing, and ...
The purpose of this funding is to identify service providers to develop and/or enhance comprehensive HIV/STD/HCV programs for HIV positive and HIV negative individuals in specific high prevalence neighborhoods/regions within communities of color.
The National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable (NVHR) is offering program booster mini‐grants for one year to NVHR member organizations working on hepatitis C education, screening and linkage to care activities.
NYS OASAS, through Research Foundation for Mental Hygiene, is pleased to announce one-time funding of up to $12,000 to support Youth and Young Adults Recovery activities and/or development of communities of recovery.
AIDS United, in partnership with Elton John AIDS Foundation, Levi Strauss Foundation, Open Society Foundations, and H. Van Ameringen Fund, is pleased to announce the opportunity for grant support through the Syringe Access Fund!
HRSA funding opportunity to support improvement of prevention, care, treatment, and cure of Hep C among HIV co-infected minority populations.
OMH at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services administers cooperative agreement and grant programs to support projects that implement innovative models to improve minority health and reduce health disparities.
News & Recent Posts
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021
- Funding | Cancer Prevention & Early Detection Community Grants (Deadline April 21, 2021) March 29, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee Meeting Highlights March 25, 2021
- Funding | Hep B United Mini-Grants (Deadline August 20, 2021) March 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai LEAP (Liver Education & Action Program) March 19, 2021
- Patient Navigator/Outreach | REACH Program @ Mount Sinai March 18, 2021