The Fiscal Year 2021 application for New York City Council Discretionary Funding is now live.
As a reminder, the budget application process is completely online. If you wish to apply for discretionary funding from the City Council, then you must do so online using the following link: https://council.nyc.gov/budget/fy2021-discretionary-funding-application/
The deadline for submission is Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 5pm. “After this time has passed, submissions will no longer be (and cannot be) accepted. If your organization does not apply within the application time frame, your organization will not be eligible for City Council Discretionary Funding.
NYC Council has supported the Viral Hepatitis Initiative since 2015, which funds the following programs:
- Check Hep C Patient Navigation Program
- Check Hep B Patient Navigation Program
- Hep C Peer Navigation at Syringe Exchange Programs
- Empire Liver Foundation Clinical Training Program
See the FY2019 Budget:
- First announcement: Discretionary funding Schedule C (PDF) (pg. 41)
- Second announcement: Transparency Resolution Transparency Resolution #2 August 8, 2018 (PDF) (pg. 57)
Organizations wishing to receive City Council funding in FY 2021 must complete Discretionary Funding application by February 19, 2020.