An American Immigrant women’s study.
You are invited to join a women’s health and safety study available in English, Spanish, French, Hmong, Arabic, Swahili and Somali. You can receive up to $40 for each completed survey; $115 for the whole year. See here for more information.
The weWomen project will be recruiting for a women’s health and safety study. If you’re eligible, you’ll be asked to:
- Provide information about you and your relationship
- Answer a number of standarized surveys
- Provide a safe email or phone number
- Complete the online safety tool
- Repeat the surveys at 3, 6 and 12 months
You can receive up to $40 for each completed survey timepoint, or in otherwords, $115 for completing the whole year.
- Date you register: $20
- 3 months from now: $25
- 6 months from now: $30
- 12 months from now $40
You may be eligible if:
- You are between 18-64 years of age
- You are a foreign-born immigrant or refugee woman
- You had a husband or boyfriend or romantic partner in the past year
- You have access to a safe computer or smartphone with internet
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated on August 31, 2018 by HepFree NYC