4th Research Committee Meeting of 2020. Meeting highlights include the NYC Viral Hep Elimination Project update and shared resources about syringe service programs (SSPs) during COVID-19.
The Research Nurse will interact with research participants and work under the direction of the principal investigator in the conduct of an NIH funded research study that is investigating the treatment of hepatitis C in patients with both HIV and hepatitis C infections.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Clinical Practice Facilitation Project Coordinator @ NYC Health Dept January 19, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 12-17-20 January 14, 2021
- Job | Hep C Harm Reduction Peer Worker (Housing Works) January 13, 2021
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application | Due 2/19/2021 January 13, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 12-16-2020 January 8, 2021
- NYC Council Viral Hepatitis Initiative January 1, 2021