4th Research Committee Meeting of 2020. Meeting highlights include the NYC Viral Hep Elimination Project update and shared resources about syringe service programs (SSPs) during COVID-19.
The Research Nurse will interact with research participants and work under the direction of the principal investigator in the conduct of an NIH funded research study that is investigating the treatment of hepatitis C in patients with both HIV and hepatitis C infections.
News & Recent Posts
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2021 April 16, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021
- Funding | Cancer Prevention & Early Detection Community Grants (Deadline April 21, 2021) March 29, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee Meeting Highlights March 25, 2021
- Funding | Hep B United Mini-Grants (Deadline August 20, 2021) March 19, 2021
- Job | Hep C Care Coordinator @ Mount Sinai LEAP (Liver Education & Action Program) March 19, 2021