Last Updated on December 17, 2017 by wp-admin
Part-time Research Nurse at Mount Sinai
Part-time Research Nurse / Registered Nurse
Division of General Internal Medicine
Department of Medicine
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
1 position open for 0.2 FTE (1 day per week)
Content Area of Research: Hepatitis C, HIV/AIDS
The Research Nurse will interact with research participants and work under the direction of the principal investigator in the conduct of an NIH funded research study that is investigating the treatment of hepatitis C in patients with both HIV and hepatitis C infections. The Research Nurse will be trained to administer a behavioral intervention to study participants that includes psycho-education, motivational interviewing, and cognitive-behavioral techniques.
- Undergoing training to learn intervention techniques and protocol.
- Administration of behavioral intervention to research subjects.
- Documentation of study interventions and subject ratings.
- Attendance to ongoing supervision.
- Registered Nurse required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required.
- Experience in HIV, Hepatitis C and/or Psychiatry a plus.
Immediate start date. Two-year commitment expected. Salary commensurate with experience. Non-union position without benefits.
Submit Cover Letter and Resume to:
Jeffrey Weiss, PhD, MS, Associate Professor, Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine – 1 Gustave L. Levy Place – Box 1087 – New York, NY 10029
Office: (212) 824-7575– Email: Jeffrey.Weiss@mountsinai.org