StoryCenter’s “Digital Storytelling Workshop” brings a small group of people together to share true personal stories from their lives, as short digital videos.
Advocacy, Awareness Day Committee, Advocacy Alerts, Hepatitis C & HIV
Consider signing your organization on to the attached letter from ABAC urging Congress to reject the proposed budget cuts and adequately fund domestic HIV/Hep and related programs in FY 2018.
October 1 - October 31
October 8 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm EDT
October 10 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm EDT
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Post-Incarceration Community-Based Transitional Services (Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice) September 24, 2019
- Job | Community Health Worker/Peer Navigator @ STAR Program SUNY Downstate September 20, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Program Assistant (CUNY Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department September 20, 2019