This video PSA presents important facts about why people born from 1945-1965 should get tested for Hepatitis C. The video reinforces messages with visual depictions of the facts drawn by artists on a chalkboard, and ends with the call for people born from 1945-1965 to talk to the...
Liver Health Connection (formerly Hep C Connection) is seeking a seasoned professional to run our programs to educate about hepatitis C (HCV), hepatitis B (HBV), HIV co-infection with HBV or HCV, liver cancer, and non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH).
The Testing Center Coordinator is responsible for managing the HIV, viral hepatitis, Tuberculosis, STI, diabetes, hypertension, and pregnancy testing program.
Charles B. Wang Community Health Center is looking for a Hep B Program Associate to mange their Hep B program which provide low and no-cost screening, monitoring and linkage to care
Consider signing on to the letter from the Hepatitis Appropriations Partnership (HAP) to the Office of Management and Budget regarding the President’s Fiscal Year 2017 budget.
Director of Research & Evaluation This position will Oversee the research and evaluation functions of the Health Center, including the development of research protocols and monitoring of research compliance with regard to IRB regulations and protocols Conduct analyses of demo...
Viral Hepatitis Program conducts surveillance and research, policy and program development and implementation in the areas of prevention, linkage to care and treatment for Hepatitis B and C, and provider and community outreach, education and training.
- Hep Free NYC Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 5-06-2020 June 23, 2020
- Email NYC Council to Support Viral Hep Initiative Funding for Community Organizations June 22, 2020
- 5-15-20 NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes June 4, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 04-29-20 May 14, 2020
- Job | Outreach and Testing Assistant @ African Services Committee April 21, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 01-29-20 April 21, 2020
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2020 #HepFreeNYC Twitter Chat April 13, 2020