Your email will ensure Council is aware Viral Hepatitis Initiative funding is critical to the communities at risk for Hep B and C in NYC, who have also been hit hardest by the global coronavirus pandemic.
Advocacy Alert | Submit written or oral comments about Viral Hepatitis Initiative at the NYC Council Health Committee HearingAdvocacy
Submit written testimony or testify via Zoom at the March 15 New York City Council Health Committee Hearing on the Mayor’s Preliminary Budget. Register to testify at least 24 hours before the hearing.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, CMS expanded payment for telehealth services so that Medicare beneficiaries can get convenient and high-quality care from the comfort of their home while avoiding unnecessary exposure to the COVID-19 virus. CMS is now reviewing the temporary ...
Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid ProgramsAdvocacy
Opportunity to comment on letter by a group of clinical providers working to promote policy changes that have the potential to improve capacity to treat hepatitis C in Opioid Treatment Programs in New York State.
Send an email to your New York City Council Member to ask them to refund the Viral Hepatitis Initiative in FY21!
Upcoming Training Events
News & Recent Posts
- South Asian Hepatitis Initiative Meeting Highlights | 02-15-23 August 28, 2023
- Job | Hep C Patient Navigator @ Mount Sinai LEAP Program July 27, 2023
- Job | Hep B Public Health Advisor @ NYC Health Dept July 27, 2023
- Job | Hep C Community Navigation Project Director @ NYC Health Dept July 27, 2023
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ Housing Works July 5, 2023
- Job | Harm Reduction Specialist @ Housing Works July 5, 2023
- Job | Outreach Worker @ Housing Works July 5, 2023
- Opportunity | Harm Reduction Peer Academy (Deadline July 10, 2023) July 5, 2023