Sign on to a letter urging Congressional leaders to allocate opioid funding to CDC’s viral hepatitis program in FY2018.
The primary goals of the Manual are to increase advocates' knowledge about available HCV tests and treatments and to jumpstart discussions on advocacy strategies that can be used to open up affordable access for more people with HCV.
More than 60 organizations, including NVHR, signed onto a letter urging the Trump administration to invest in the Department of Health & Human Services Viral Hepatitis Action Plan
The NYC Health Department has released its 2016 Hepatitis B and C Annual Report, and this past year amended the Health Code to improve complete hepatitis C diagnostic testing and outcomes in NYC.
The NYC Health Department is proposing that the Board amend Health Code §13.03(b)(3)(A) to require laboratories to report all hepatitis B virus (Hep B) DNA test results, including negative results - please comment!
The letter urges support for increased funding for viral hepatitis in the FY2018 appropriations bills.
The FY 2017-18 NYC Viral Hep Budget Proposal supports building on the existing success of the City’s viral hepatitis programs, including Check Hep B and C Patient Navigation Program, and Hep C Peer Navigation Program.
- Hep Free NYC Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 5-06-2020 June 23, 2020
- Email NYC Council to Support Viral Hep Initiative Funding for Community Organizations June 22, 2020
- 5-15-20 NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes June 4, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 04-29-20 May 14, 2020
- Job | Outreach and Testing Assistant @ African Services Committee April 21, 2020
- CHIPO-NYC Meeting Highlights | 01-29-20 April 21, 2020
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2020 #HepFreeNYC Twitter Chat April 13, 2020