Read and provide your comments on the NYC Department of Health proposed health code amendment on HCV reflex RNA testing.
The letter urges support for increased funding for viral hepatitis in the FY2018 appropriations bills.
The FY 2017-18 NYC Viral Hep Budget Proposal supports building on the existing success of the City’s viral hepatitis programs, including Check Hep B and C Patient Navigation Program, and Hep C Peer Navigation Program.
This Consensus statement was adopted at the NYS Hep C Elimination Summit and provides a statewide plan to eliminate Hep C.
The letter will be sent to all United States Senators before they vote this week on a budget resolution that will pave the way for repeal of the Affordable Care Act.
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019