Hep B Testing Health Code Amendment Adopted in NYC! In order to improve complete hepatitis B diagnostic testing, care and treatment rates in NYC at the population level, the NYC Board of Health adopted an amendment to the Health Code. The NYC Health Department will receive ne...
Sign on to a letter urging Congressional leaders to allocate opioid funding to CDC’s viral hepatitis program in FY2018.
The primary goals of the Manual are to increase advocates' knowledge about available HCV tests and treatments and to jumpstart discussions on advocacy strategies that can be used to open up affordable access for more people with HCV.
More than 60 organizations, including NVHR, signed onto a letter urging the Trump administration to invest in the Department of Health & Human Services Viral Hepatitis Action Plan
The NYC Health Department has released its 2016 Hepatitis B and C Annual Report, and this past year amended the Health Code to improve complete hepatitis C diagnostic testing and outcomes in NYC.
The NYC Health Department is proposing that the Board amend Health Code §13.03(b)(3)(A) to require laboratories to report all hepatitis B virus (Hep B) DNA test results, including negative results - please comment!
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Hep B & C Research Coordinator (Mount Sinai HONE Program) May 7, 2021
- Job | Hep C Program Manager @ Housing Works April 28, 2021
- Dear Colleague Letter | Universal Hep C Screening is Recommended for Pregnant People (NYC Health Dept) April 27, 2021
- Hepatitis Awareness Month 2021 April 16, 2021
- Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Highlights | 3-18-21 April 5, 2021
- Research Committee Meeting Highlights | 3-24-21 March 30, 2021