Sign a petition asking policymakers to take action against Hep C by dropping discriminatory Medicaid restrictions on Hep C treatment.
The NYC Health Department has released its 2016 Hepatitis B and C Annual Report, and this past year amended the Health Code to improve complete hepatitis C diagnostic testing and outcomes in NYC.
The NYC Health Department is proposing that the Board amend Health Code §13.03(b)(3)(A) to require laboratories to report all hepatitis B virus (Hep B) DNA test results, including negative results - please comment!
The letter urges support for increased funding for viral hepatitis in the FY2018 appropriations bills.
The FY 2017-18 NYC Viral Hep Budget Proposal supports building on the existing success of the City’s viral hepatitis programs, including Check Hep B and C Patient Navigation Program, and Hep C Peer Navigation Program.
This Consensus statement was adopted at the NYS Hep C Elimination Summit and provides a statewide plan to eliminate Hep C.
News & Recent Posts
- NYC Health Department Form to Self-Certify Medical Condition for COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility (including Liver Disease) February 23, 2021
- Coalition against Hepatitis in People of African Origin (CHIPO) NYC February 17, 2021
- Job | Certified Recovery Peer Advocate @ Addiction Care Interventions February 12, 2021
- Job | Partnerships & Communications Associate Director @ Stanford University Asian Liver Center February 11, 2021
- CHIPO-NYC Committee Meeting Highlights | 1-27-21 February 4, 2021
- Hepatitis A Vaccination Alert Issued by NYC Health Department February 2, 2021