The NYC Health Department is proposing that the Board amend Health Code §13.03(b)(3)(A) to require laboratories to report all hepatitis B virus (Hep B) DNA test results, including negative results - please comment!
The letter urges support for increased funding for viral hepatitis in the FY2018 appropriations bills.
The FY 2017-18 NYC Viral Hep Budget Proposal supports building on the existing success of the City’s viral hepatitis programs, including Check Hep B and C Patient Navigation Program, and Hep C Peer Navigation Program.
This Consensus statement was adopted at the NYS Hep C Elimination Summit and provides a statewide plan to eliminate Hep C.
The letter will be sent to all United States Senators before they vote this week on a budget resolution that will pave the way for repeal of the Affordable Care Act.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Viral Hep Patient Navigator @ NYC H+H Bellevue November 27, 2020
- Job| Peer Corps @ NYC Health Department November 17, 2020
- NYS 2020 Viral Hepatitis Strategic Plan (NYS DOH) November 4, 2020
- NY Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 10-15-20 October 22, 2020
- Job | Director of National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable October 22, 2020
- Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit (NASTAD) October 15, 2020