Read and provide your comments on the NYC Department of Health proposed health code amendment on HCV reflex RNA testing.
The letter urges support for increased funding for viral hepatitis in the FY2018 appropriations bills.
The FY 2017-18 NYC Viral Hep Budget Proposal supports building on the existing success of the City’s viral hepatitis programs, including Check Hep B and C Patient Navigation Program, and Hep C Peer Navigation Program.
This Consensus statement was adopted at the NYS Hep C Elimination Summit and provides a statewide plan to eliminate Hep C.
The letter will be sent to all United States Senators before they vote this week on a budget resolution that will pave the way for repeal of the Affordable Care Act.
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Program Director @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hep C/Harm Reduction Nurse Practitioner Clinical Program Manager @ Mount Sinai/VOCAL August 23, 2019
- Job | Social Worker (Part-time) @ REACH Program, Mount Sinai Icahn School of Medicine August 23, 2019
- Project SUCCEED: HIV/HCV Meeting Highlights | 07-25-2019 August 16, 2019
- Paid Research Opportunity | Hepatitis C Study August 14, 2019
- Job | Assistant Outreach Coordinator (part-time; 4 days per week) @ Mount Sinai Reach July 31, 2019