COVID-19 "Coronavirus" Resource Compilation
Patient Treatment Programs
The Mount Sinai REACH Program is offering a free 10-session weekly group dedicated to helping those who are concerned about someone who is struggling with opioid use or addiction
Resources of Hepatitis C Treatment in Non-Traditional Settings Magnet Hepatitis C Program here. Collaboration Between Academic Medical Center and SEP here. Lecture on HCV Treatment in PWID here. Article with our pilot data from WHCP with co-located HCV treatment here For questi...
The New York City Health Department has launched its Ryan White Care Coordination program for People Living with HIV as well as people coinfected with HIV and Hepatitis C (HCV)
In 2014, NYC Council established the Viral Hepatitis Initiative, which has served to establish and sustain four programs to build community health organization capacity to prevent, identify, manage and treat hepatitis B and C.
A new Public Health Law was mandated January 1, 2001 and became a permanent program in 2009 that authorized licensed pharmacies in good standing to register with the New York State Department of Health to sell up to 10 hypodermic needles or syringes to individuals ages 18 years o...
- COVID-19 “Coronavirus” Resource Compilation March 19, 2020
- Hep Free NYC Webinar E-Meeting Highlights | 03-18-2020 March 19, 2020
- Job | Hepatitis Education & Training Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department March 2, 2020
- Launch of Hepatitis Elimination Series in Clinical Liver Disease February 25, 2020
- Job | Hep Associate @ NASTAD February 19, 2020
- Paid Study | Staying Safe Intervention: Injection Drug Use in Young Adults in NYC February 14, 2020
- Paid Internship | Transitional Hep C Navigator @ NYC Health Dept February 14, 2020