Hep Free NYC is launching a capacity building initiative to support partners to implement hepatitis B and C telehealth services.
Patient Treatment Programs
The Mount Sinai REACH Program is offering a free 10-session weekly group dedicated to helping those who are concerned about someone who is struggling with opioid use or addiction
Resources of Hepatitis C Treatment in Non-Traditional Settings Magnet Hepatitis C Program here. Collaboration Between Academic Medical Center and SEP here. Lecture on HCV Treatment in PWID here. Article with our pilot data from WHCP with co-located HCV treatment here For questi...
The New York City Health Department has launched its Ryan White Care Coordination program for People Living with HIV as well as people coinfected with HIV and Hepatitis C (HCV)
A new Public Health Law was mandated January 1, 2001 and became a permanent program in 2009 that authorized licensed pharmacies in good standing to register with the New York State Department of Health to sell up to 10 hypodermic needles or syringes to individuals ages 18 years o...
Project INSPIRE is a comprehensive hepatitis C care coordination program in NYC, now enrolling until February 2017.
- Funding | Office of Minority Health Initiative to Document & Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions (Due 8/26) August 4, 2020
- Job | Manager, Policy & Legislative Affairs @ NASTAD July 30, 2020
- NYS Hep C Telemedicine Workgroup Meeting Notes | 7-16-20 July 24, 2020
- Request for Comment on Draft Recommendations to Support Expansion of Hep C Treatment in Opioid Programs July 24, 2020
- CDC Algorithm for Testing and Treating Pregnant Women for Hep B July 22, 2020
- Job | Part-Time Hep C Peer Navigator @ VOCAL-NY July 17, 2020
- New Hep B & C Screening & Treatment Guidance | NYC Health Dept Dear Colleague Letter July 15, 2020