The Mount Sinai REACH Program is offering a free 10-session weekly group dedicated to helping those who are concerned about someone who is struggling with opioid use or addiction
Patient Treatment Programs
Resources of Hepatitis C Treatment in Non-Traditional Settings Magnet Hepatitis C Program here. Collaboration Between Academic Medical Center and SEP here. Lecture on HCV Treatment in PWID here. Article with our pilot data from WHCP with co-located HCV treatment here For questi...
The New York City Health Department has launched its Ryan White Care Coordination program for People Living with HIV as well as people coinfected with HIV and Hepatitis C (HCV)
In 2014, NYC Council established the Viral Hepatitis Initiative, which has served to establish and sustain four programs to build community health organization capacity to prevent, identify, manage and treat hepatitis B and C.
A new Public Health Law was mandated January 1, 2001 and became a permanent program in 2009 that authorized licensed pharmacies in good standing to register with the New York State Department of Health to sell up to 10 hypodermic needles or syringes to individuals ages 18 years o...
- Job | Community Outreach and Education Manager @ American Liver Foundation January 24, 2020
- Viral Hep, HIV, STD Research Data Analyst @ California Health Dept January 23, 2020
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/18/2020) January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019