Hep Free NYC is launching a capacity building initiative to support partners to implement hepatitis B and C telehealth services.
Patient Treatment Programs
The Mount Sinai REACH Program is offering a free 10-session weekly group dedicated to helping those who are concerned about someone who is struggling with opioid use or addiction
Resources of Hepatitis C Treatment in Non-Traditional Settings Magnet Hepatitis C Program here. Collaboration Between Academic Medical Center and SEP here. Lecture on HCV Treatment in PWID here. Article with our pilot data from WHCP with co-located HCV treatment here For questi...
The New York City Health Department has launched its Ryan White Care Coordination program for People Living with HIV as well as people coinfected with HIV and Hepatitis C (HCV)
A new Public Health Law was mandated January 1, 2001 and became a permanent program in 2009 that authorized licensed pharmacies in good standing to register with the New York State Department of Health to sell up to 10 hypodermic needles or syringes to individuals ages 18 years o...
Project INSPIRE is a comprehensive hepatitis C care coordination program in NYC, now enrolling until February 2017.
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 10-19-2020 October 20, 2020
- Training | Hep C Community Navigation Model & Toolkit October 15, 2020
- Job | Staying Safe Study Recruiter @CUNYISPH October 14, 2020
- Job | Field Recruiter @RFCUNY October 14, 2020
- Paid Interview | Hepatitis patients with pruritus (skin itching) October 13, 2020
- New York Hepatitis Clinical Education Collaborative | 09-21-2020 October 8, 2020
- Meeting Highlights | Hep Free NYC Advocacy Committee 09-23-2020 October 1, 2020